Drivable cars in future update?

MartyTheGamer

One thing I clearly remember is that they were going to turn off major power stations to preserve them from the geo-magnetic disaster.

And if there's no warning that the disaster is about to hit?...

Oh come on. Surely not all electronics and cars on freaking earth are turned on at that exact moment :lol:

When the power goes for an extended time period what is the first thing people are likely to do? Check the news sources to try to identify why... What the the news sources, realtime internet of course, cable tv, radio, and then and only then do people fall back on the newspaper. You can bet your ass there wont be a newspaper published if they cant load up a computer anywhere on the Earth. This type of event would literally put an end to the internet and twitter civilization for years while we rebuilt an electrical grid. How do we get notification of what materials we need where of how to do business? We'd have to fall back on Western Union type services to get messages done. Can you even imagine how the kids of today without the ability to handwrite would be fucked in a world with a keyboard or computers lol.

Actually I just remembered something I saw in the game. There were some downed power lines on the road and they were sparking. Does that mean there's still electricity going through them? :o

When was this?

When I played one or two months ago I think. Haven't checked if it's been removed or anything.

• 1 year later...
Ever since cars have been scattered around the Coastal Highway map I've been asking myself one thing - will we be able to drive them? And I'm thinking we will. Why do I think that? Well there's a few reasons...

Actually drivable car means the "geo-magnetic disaster" no body have issue to drive a car peoples are eagarly waiting for without diesel or petrol car in upcoming years.

Archived