[solved] Can you help me?

BedorCZ

Hello,

I bought the game The Long Dark from store GK4.me as a gift. Gift came alright, but then it started. When I tried to add a game to my library, steam wrote a message that discusses the gift is blocked for my region. Do you know any way to get the key function? Quite pisses me off, I threw me quite a bit of money for something that does not work. Thank you all for your answers. (Sorry for english, Google translator used)

I bought the game The Long Dark from store GK4.me as a gift. Gift came alright, but then it started. When I tried to add a game to my library, steam wrote a message that discusses the gift is blocked for my region. Do you know any way to get the key function? Quite pisses me off, I threw me quite a bit of money for something that does not work. Thank you all for your answers. (Sorry for english, Google translator used)

The game has been played Internationally, and I haven't seen any region restricting it yet.

Since you didn't buy it through Steam or the Hinterland Humble Pre-Order page, you will likely have to contact the 3rd party company you bought it through [in this case GK4.me helpdesk] since they're selling keys for games on Steam

Archived