#435 Pair of Bugs

ultron2099

So I was desperate and out and about running with a flare. It ran out so I brought out another flare and lit it and started to run. during my run I noticed no noise though. It was a stealth flare. Not invisible, just silent.

Second, I laid my bedroll out flat across the narrow end of a table half suspended in the air while next to a lit fireplace in the small village by the lake along the road. And then went to sleep in it.

Speaking of wonky bedroll placement, a few versions ago I found out I was actually able to put my bedroll on top of the fire bins if I aimed my cursor very carefully on the top of the lip of the can. I also proceeded to sleep in the bedroll with a fire going on right under me, luckily I think that was before fire had any affect on clothing. :lol:

heh, if you place your sleeping roll on top of the drawers in the fishing huts, wolves cannot get at you.

problem is, the fishing huts are really crappy places to sleep, because the wind goes straight through the walls.

as well as that, wolves seem to be able to sense you through walls, and I had two stuck trying to run through the wall to savage me, when i exited the shack, they simultaneously attack me and I died.

I do think that their should be a mechanic that causes the wolf to lose interest if they cannot get at the player for a certain amount of time.

I agree that wolves should loose interest when they can't get to you. But when you're in a fishing hut they should also be able to get in... Only if you had a fire in the stove they might not dare enter or a fire just outside the door would stop them, but otherwise they should come in and tear you up.

Archived