An annotated map please and thank you!!

Belladonna

I really love this game. It's the first game I've wanted to go back to over and over even while dying multiple times. I wish there were more like this... or the story version is released soon :D

Without a compass (besides figuring out where the sun is in the sky at any point in the day) an annotated map that you can pick up in a particular (or spawning location) would be grouse! Even better, a map that you could mark if you cleaned out, or just searched, the location and left items behind. Maybe even an option to make your own notes?? Just thinking out loud...

Also being able to use wood to wack a wolf! If I'm carrying wood for a fire, why can't I use it as a weapon? Even if it's a one hit wonder depending on the wood strength (e.g. reclaimed wood = 1 wack, firelog = 3 wacks = kill wolf). It would be a great addition until you find that rifle/hatchet/knife.

I can't wait for the story version release or a new area to explore!! Keep up the great work!!

Thanks for that! I've saved a few good maps on my phone to refer to while playing. I do prefer the coastal map update 2 that includes wolf and rifle spawn locations http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334856215. My post was more of a development idea that I'd really like to see implemented.

Can you help with knife spawns in Coastal Highway or should I post a question in another forum? Excuse my lack of forum etiquette. I haven't used a gaming forum in quite a few years. Thank and apologies in advance!

As far as hunting knives go, I usually end up finding them stabbed into the tops of tall cabinets in the bedroom areas in some of the houses, and sometimes I can find them in cupboards. However the chance that any will spawn is completely random too -- my last run, I didn't find a single knife, but on this run, I've found several!

Archived