The 20 Day Run (Was: 5/10 Day Run) -- Survival Challenge

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unbelievable.

(Ok, time to make the game harder.)

I was afraid of this. The main reason Raph wanted this thread going was to gather info on how hard the game was, and he has got it. Thanks a lot Heather !!!!!! The Woolofs are going to be killers and I would start watching for Bears and Badgers too !!

In all seriousness well done, thats amazing gameplay. Would love to spend a hour going through your Player Experience Logs :mrgreen: To see how far you walked/ran, what you shot, ate, and all the gory details . . .

• 2 weeks later...
Also, the wolf in the dam, not cool Raph.

So I was away for a month, painting and packing and painting and unpacking, assembling inexpensive Swedish furniture... and I come back to find a wolf in the dam? Damn!...

Day 1:

2:25 PM Discovered Carter Hydro Dam.

2:43 PM Wolf Zombie attack!

2:44 PM Experiencing significant blood loss.

2:46 PM You died from loss of blood and shock from a wolf zombie attack

2:46 PM You died from loss of blood and shock from a wolf zombie attack

Just saying...

I don't know where to report this, but there's a really weird bug that keeps happening on day 7, I have no idea how to avoid it. Whenever I go out to hunt after day 6, an NPC named "Heather" shows up and kills me with her bare hands. Bullets don't bite, she eats eats any flares I throw, and whenever I try to run she summons a pack of strangely obedient wolves, seemingly by shouting "release the hounds" at the forest. When I inevitably die, the dialog box just says "We can't stop her. Please send help."

I can find no mention of "Heather", or any other NPC for that matter, in the game files or indeed any update. Could you please fix the bug?

I don't know where to report this, but there's a really weird bug that keeps happening on day 7, I have no idea how to avoid it. Whenever I go out to hunt after day 6, an NPC named "Heather" shows up and kills me with her bare hands. Bullets don't bite, she eats eats any flares I throw, and whenever I try to run she summons a pack of strangely obedient wolves, seemingly by shouting "release the hounds" at the forest. When I inevitably die, the dialog box just says "We can't stop her. Please send help."

I can find no mention of "Heather", or any other NPC for that matter, in the game files or indeed any update. Could you please fix the bug?

Good find.

Bug Ticket #666 has been submitted !!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Archived