Quilted bedroll

EternityTide

After dying a most frustrating death in a hunting stand, where I stayed to keep off the wolves, but ultimately froze to death.

Therefore, as a solution, I suggest a rare item in the form of a quilted bedroll.

The quilted bedroll allows players to sleep outside in -20 conditions for 8 hours straight. As a result, it does degrade, and requires 4 cloth to repair by 15% at standard skill level.

When I say rare, I mean that it has only got a 2% chance of spawning in the entire game (coastal region + ravine + mystery lake)

yeah, i needed this one too, more than once. i managed to survive a stormy night in a sheltered place, a hole between some rocks near unnamed pond. i was able to keep my fire burning to whole stormy night, but it was pure luck, that i found this place. i started wondering what the hunting stand is good for ... it doesn't keep you warm enough in a stormy night and you even cannot burn a fire because it's all wood ...

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this. I just think in trying to balance it you may have gone too far into the rarity zone.

Or keep the 2% for the majority of the maps, but bump it up to 10-15% find in the bunker. Defiantly be a piece of equipment I'd put in a bunker if I were to make one which I certainly have never thought of doing nor have drawn up plans for nor do I know the perfect place to build it.......just saying.....

what about the possibility to "upgrade" stuff by collecting material like animal skins and use them with the items (bedroll in this case) you already have? i am no expert in such things, but wouldn't it be possible to sew a warm bedroll out of those materials?

Archived