"Glowing" Windows / dark inside

aurora

hey,

i am not sure if this was reported before and if this is even considered to be a bug -- searched the forum and was not able to dig anything up, still i find it a little odd:

i arrived at trapper's homestead very late at night and was happy to locate it by the "enlightened window" (the window seemed to glow orange), it was about 9:30pm and already very dark outside. but inside of trapper's homestead it was pitch dark, "i wasn't able to see my hand in front of my eyes", if you know what i mean. i just wondered myself how can the window glow without any light inside of the house. if it was some light-reflection from the moon or from the fading sun, shouldn't there at least a little bit light in the house?

I wish i could attach a screenshot but at the moment i am unable to even locate the door back outside the house :) -- so dark is it here!

thanks!

Not sure if it's a bug, but it has been mentioned before. Also, the chimney is smoking even though there's no fire in the stove. (well, you couldn't see that at night of course...)

It sure is weird, if it's not a bug I would like to know what's behind this. But maybe we'll have to wait until we can play the story mode until we can solve the mystery.

Not sure if it's a bug, but it has been mentioned before. Also, the chimney is smoking even though there's no fire in the stove. (well, you couldn't see that at night of course...)

It sure is weird, if it's not a bug I would like to know what's behind this. But maybe we'll have to wait until we can play the story mode until we can solve the mystery.

In addition to the constant smoke rising above the trapper homestead I noticed that the chimney's smoke column is not affected by the wind. Even during a blizzard is possible to see the smoke rising as if the weather conditions were quiet.

On game's main screen you may check this. Have a look at the following screenshots:

Without wind (look at the scarf tied on the stick)

centerhttp://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/JoseJavier7/2014-12-12_00001_zps9b15e3bc.jpg

During a blizzard

centerhttp://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/JoseJavier7/2014-12-12_00002_zpsfee441cf.jpg

Archived