keybind request

EternityTide

Can we have the build strength button to be a keyboard button, rather than the right mouse button? I find it easier to button mash keyboard keys than my mouse buttons, so could you make it possible to assign the build strength to a different button?

Agree. Button-(s)mashing on mouse also increases damaging the mouse-button way much easier and faster then a keyboard-key so this is something I also think should be implemented. Spacebar isn't used for anything, maybe that would be good?

Spacebar was exactly what I was thinking. It also frees up the mouse because it's difficult to click with both buttons and retain control over the mouse.

Great minds think alike?

Also, if the purpose of mashing mouse-button is to simulate a physical "effort" when fighting, I feel that using your hand on spacebar is more "realistic" then mashing with your index-finger

I know I've just read one of the vets here (I think it was Bill Tarling) post in reply to some other topic that he has the build up strength mapped to the space bar and the LMB as the hit button. So I think it's already possible.

edit: after checking the keybindings in the options, it seems you would have to do all interactions and shooting with the space bar, there is no setting for just building strength during a fight.

Archived