You are fading into ...

aurora

So during scraping the meat of a wolf i just shot, i suddenly was dead ... after surviving almost four days. man was i pissed reading the text "you are fading ..." this time. I wasn't hungry, i wasn't thirsty ... yes, i felt a little bit cold when starting to scrape the meat ... but shouldn't you get at list a little warm during physical strain?

I also think you should have the possibility to stop scraping and other time-consuming tasks if you are near dead, shouldn't you?

I also think you should have the possibility to stop scraping and other time-consuming tasks if you are near dead, shouldn't you?

I would think that the person you play in the game has at least that level of intelligence that if near death he would quit harvesting meat himself. I can't think of any person in the world that would harvest 5kg of meat, feel that he's dying, but still continue harvesting the rest. But, it's exactly what makes this game so good, the responsibilities and actions are all up to the player. You have to think ahead, have a strategy and plan for almost every move you make or else you maybe will die.

Of course you can't think ahead when it comes to weather-changes, but everything else is up the player.

I would think that the person you play in the game has at least that level of intelligence that if near death he would quit harvesting meat himself. I can't think of any person in the world that would harvest 5kg of meat, feel that he's dying, but still continue harvesting the rest.

The problem is, that you do not feel that he is dying during scraping ... so, this has nothing to do with intelligence, but with gameplay.

Archived