Welcome to another addtion of This Old Long Dark House

JErosion

So Ive already did a thread were we talked a bit about those cabinet doors that all face the same way. But lets have another thread talking about the buildings and houses found in The Long Dark. One of the things Ive noticed is all the houses along the Coastal Highway have Cathedral ceilings. Is that common place in Canada?

RAovPPq.jpg

USnLmRM.jpg

qICXy0f.jpg

I can understand them in the great rooms in houses with Fireplaces, but on some level, but dont those high ceilings make those houses more difficult to heat?, especially bedrooms, but those high ceilings also have an advantage.

7KFdHpY.jpg

This is CoastalHouseC, and this is just an example, when it comes to climbing ladder you can simply do a teleport like you do when you get inside a car. Bit it could be an interesting place to explore

Now lets talk about another thing that exists on the Coastal Highway, all houses are for singles or couples with no children. I understand that this is the North and its not the ideal place for someone to raise kids, but that doesn't stop people from having them. But all the houses at the Coastal Village are single bedroom... so this is the best i could do with MS Paint

hDxa7FU.png

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, "Would I live in this house?"

And finally Lets run back to Mystery Lake, Particularly the Camp Office. And the Placement on one of the Stoves

eGGHL9n.jpg

I'd also point out the blank spot underneath the stairs at the camp office, but i have a feelign you guys already have a plan for that tiny piece of crawl space. But if we are moving things around at the Camp Office, I should point out something that has been missing from the location from Day One

sXDRw6V.jpg

There is a lack of Bathrooms in the Mystery Lake region, A couple of Outhouses can solve that.

So Ive already did a thread were we talked a bit about those cabinet doors that all face the same way. But lets have another thread talking about the buildings and houses found in The Long Dark. One of the things Ive noticed is all the houses along the Coastal Highway have Cathedral ceilings. Is that common place in Canada?

You silly little man. Do you not grasp the simple truth of it. Look around you. In the game, we are all not human, we are DWARVES!!! We just, you know, live outside of mountains now. But rejoice for we are stalwart and a bit alcoholic ..... which is why you can't find any alcohol in this town, they drank it all before they abandoned it!!!

8-) :lol:

Archived