Wolves instant attack

TDurden1937

Guest Alan Lawrance

Do you recall how long you were indoors? If wolves follow you to the door, they will hang around for up to 15 game-time minutes.

If you were indoors for a while, then either we have a bug with the no-spawn method, or this particular location wasn't rigged correctly. If you can get this to happen again, see if you can snap a screenshot with coordinates (F8).

@chanrobi -- were you exiting a fishing hut? Those don't apply any no-spawn logic, as there are no spawns occurring. It sounds like a wolf may have just been wandering by when you decided to exit the hut.

Do you recall how long you were indoors? If wolves follow you to the door, they will hang around for up to 15 game-time minutes.

If you were indoors for a while, then either we have a bug with the no-spawn method, or this particular location wasn't rigged correctly. If you can get this to happen again, see if you can snap a screenshot with coordinates (F8).

@chanrobi -- were you exiting a fishing hut? Those don't apply any no-spawn logic, as there are no spawns occurring. It sounds like a wolf may have just been wandering by when you decided to exit the hut.

It was a normal hut? Was one of the huts next to the quonset gas station.

There *was* a wolf following me and I decided to deke into the huts to get away from it. Cant say for sure how long I was in there for but I looted everything in the house then left (can't remember if it was the same door I came in through or not).

Archived