Outside fire not heating after getting inside and back out

Christoph

i was in one of the fishing cabins at night, putting lots of wood in the oven so it would heat for 12 hours and i could fish through the night. i realized i forgot my fishing gear, went back to the house, inside, out again, back to the fishing cabin. now the cabin's oven wouldn't spend any more heat. devs might wanna check this.

I had a similar experience. I started a fire in the fishing cabin (~2h) and was warming up nicely. Cabin got to 60(f) degrees. I then got into the bedroll for a nap. ~2hr. When I woke up, it was dark and the fire was out. I re lit the fire, but didn't get warmed by it and ended up freezing to death.

Hi, great game, i made the account just to give my little contribution. I really love the game.

BTW, i've found myself in a freezing situation.

I lighted a stove with lot of firewood, in one of the fishing hut on the ice, I've spent there 1 day and 1 night, cooking and eating wolves.

My clothes were degrading so i decided to explore a near trailer and an house. Before leaving my hut, i put in the stove wood for 11 hours, i went out, found new clothes, repaired my premium winter coat and head back to my little hut and my lit stove.

Well, here comes the bug. Even if i got closer to the stove i never got the message "warmer". Furthermore my temperature was dropping very fast eevn if the outside + wind is not so hard. I'm not sure it is a bug but I've tried with a campfire just outside the hut and, bang, this fire heats me up.

I can send you my "save folder" so you can have a better look. The hut is, outside the trailer, turn right, walk on the wood. The closer one with a stove burning.Hi, great game, i made the account just to give my little contribution. I really love the game.

BTW, i've found myself in a freesing situation.

I lighted a stove with lot of firewood, in one of the fisshig hut on the ice, I've spent there 1 day and 1 night cooking wolves.

My clotes were degrading so i decided to explore a near trailer and an house. Before leaving i put in the stove wood for 11 hours, i went out, found new clothes, reparied my premium winter coat and head back to my little hut and my lit stove.

Well, here comes the bug. Even if i get closer to the stove i never got the message "warmer" and, my temperature drops very fast. Eevn if the outside + wind is not so hard. I'm not sure it is a bur but I've tried with a campfire just outside the hut and, bang, this fire heats me up.

I can send you my "save folder" so you can have a better look. The hut is, outside the trailer, turn right, walk on the wood. The closer one with a stove burning.

This is a duplicate of this bug http://www.hinterlandforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2536.

Seems to be a problem with lighting a fire outside (in a fishing hut), going into a house and coming back.

I did exactly that yesterday with a fishing hut near the Camp Office and it worked fine for me. Maybe it only happens on Coastal Highway, or maybe there's more to it.

Archived