Add on a DLC to be purchased

Tohono O'odham Man

Hinterland should think about add DLC's to the game. Like alcohol and tobacco products different types of foods. And more craft ables like snow shoes and to make a bigger bag or backpack or find bigger backpacks to trade inplace of your smaller one. And to build a slead. And other new locations. The island has to have a big town. New animals. If only online was available to play with other players a long dark community on the island.

Guest kristaok

I would love for them to add things through DLC, so therefore that gives us all an option to add and not add what we want to our Games. So for instance since I want more Weapons I could have that, and for those who don't want them they could simply not buy the DLC. 

Hmm we could have a Food, Weapons, and Clothing Pack, they each could cost like $2. Then we could have a Maps Pack, for each new Map it could cost like $5 each, unless you buy a Pack of 3 Maps then you could get it for $10. We could have a Wildlife Pack that adds more things to Hunt, that could cost $5. Also after we receive the other Episodes that were promised for Free, Hinterland could make more if they wish and charge for them. If HL would do all of this they would be guaranteed income, I know it takes more work but it would be pretty lucrative on their part. Also the influx of DLC would help keep people interested in TLD, and it would help curb boredom. Of course there may be some opposition, since there are a very vocal minority out there who are anti dlc, but they can just get over it. XD