Question about the Cabins

pobu95

Hii,

I was wondering why the Forestry Lookout is the only cabin with transparent windows. Moreover, that's the only cabin where you can walk in without the loading time. I have absolutely no problem with this but i'm just wondering why the other cabins don't have this feature.

Anyone an idea?

Hii,

I was wondering why the Forestry Lookout is the only cabin with transparent windows. Moreover, that's the only cabin where you can walk in without the loading time. I have absolutely no problem with this but i'm just wondering why the other cabins don't have this feature.

Anyone an idea?

My guess is optimization. In other words, so the game can run more efficiently and quickly. Loading each cabin only as you enter it probably requires less memory for the game to run. I guess they can afford to allow a few buildings to not have this limitation, such as the look out tower. Maybe this is because look out towers are traditionally used for 360 degree viewing of forests. It would kind of be strange to not be able to look out of something called a "look out".

This is only my guess and could be incorrect. Someone more knowledgeable, maybe even a developer, will drop by and enlighten us!

p.s. Welcome to the forums!

My guess is optimization. In other words, so the game can run more efficiently and quickly. Loading each cabin only as you enter it probably requires less memory for the game to run. I guess they can afford to allow a few buildings to not have this limitation, such as the look out tower. Maybe this is because look out towers are traditionally used for 360 degree viewing of forests. It would kind of be strange to not be able to look out of something called a "look out".

I'm thinking this is the reason, also with the plyayer being teleported into a separate space it allow, for more "actors" to be present on screen

Archived