For a long time now there hasn't been any background music when playing survival mode i know the music starts and stops randomly but it just doesn't play at all. All my sound and music settings are on full if i have reported this problem but if anyone knows why this was happened and can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also on PS4 and I’ve had the long dark for a few months now and I haven’t heard music save for ambient music, but even then, that only happens during auroras. I can count the number of times I’ve heard any musical instruments on the same hand. All my music settings are turned up too. Really hoping they fix it relatively soon

On 6/10/2019 at 4:21 AM, Huntress_Hannah said:

I’m also on PS4 and I’ve had the long dark for a few months now and I haven’t heard music save for ambient music, but even then, that only happens during auroras. I can count the number of times I’ve heard any musical instruments on the same hand. All my music settings are turned up too. Really hoping they fix it relatively soon

kinda glad to know im not the only one with this issue hopefully future updates will fix this the music is an awesome part of this game.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:11 PM, stratvox said:

You two should go to http://hinterlandgames.com/support and create a bug report about this.

I did this twice and they said i should reinstall the game which i did plus delete my profile and saves but still no music :(