Cannibalism?

Master_Superninja418

Guest jeffpeng
6 hours ago, FrozenCorpse said:

"It is said in emergency medicine that "nobody is dead until they are warm and dead."

Why would you want to eat someone who might not even be "dead" dead? (Top article; hypothermia during etc.)

The fifth entry in this article is particularly interesting of a man ( Mitsutaka Uchikoshi ) who is reported to have slipped into something similar to hibernation for 24 days...

While apparently possible in fringe medicine, I hardly expect the "dead" to walk again in TLD 😉 Also as you pointed out the definition of dead is rather fluent, but I'm pretty sure that in do or die situation a surprising amount of people would resort to not waiting for someone to be dead.

All of this doesn't change that it would be grossly misplaced in pretty much any game, especially this one.

Guest jeffpeng
1 minute ago, FrozenCorpse said:

You seem to be either missing my point

might be very much possible, but I guess I just don't fully agree with

11 hours ago, FrozenCorpse said:

Why would you want to eat someone who might not even be "dead" dead?

as in I think the answer to that is "Because you are starving" and one willing to eat a person would not particularily care about how dead it really is, while

2 minutes ago, FrozenCorpse said:

ignoring it in favor of reiterating your own

isn't what I've been trying, but merely making sure my comment is not misread as actually condoning eating people under certain circumstances just because this kind of human behaviour has its roots in human nature, and it is difficult to dispute that. Hence the last line wasn't actually directed at you, who, I think, is very much of the same opinion as I am regarding how "not well" this topic would be suited to be included into TLD or any other game.

I'm sorry if that apparent lack of clarity upset you.

Guest jeffpeng
2 minutes ago, FrozenCorpse said:

So, if anyone should be apologizing, it should be me.

I guess things get heated easily over such a "cold" topic. Man, I'd hug you if you weren't a frozen corpse, and I sort of get why this topic rattles you a bit more than others :DEverything is good - and I'll make sure nobody nibbles on you.