Hey!

odyseeandre

High, my name is Andy and i am playing TLD since steam greenlight. I have the first TLD  Poster ( the one where you can just see the hand with the bloody axe and the two wolves), framed , on the Wall behind my bed. I want to live on bear island! Fluffy lives! Ah and btw i'm from europe/germany.

Edited by odyseeandre
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Hey Andy! Glad to see a long time player like you here on the forums! I bet you have some really great memories, and stories to tell, from back when the game first started. :)

Welcome to the forums, looking forward to getting to know you. 

Hey pan. That with the stories, thats for sure. Once when i first explored the game, i thought if you go to bed you have to take off all clothes. The next morning i had a terrible wolf fight. I won. And after i harvested him when i was back inside, i realised : I did it all naked! :-D

Lol! I have only had the game for 3 years. and I remember tons of threads advising people to get nekkid before a wolf struggle, to save clothing condition. I still do it if I have enough time to drop gear before I get my face eaten off, lol. And then have to remember to pick up all of my gear and get dressed again fast before I freeze to death. I only had the 1 week with the original Sandbox game, where Hinterland gave us the 2014 Anniversary Edition of the original game to play. ML only, no experience Modes, the original UI and menus. it was an eye opener. And I think one of the things that made me start playing Stalker instead of Voyageur. It was brutal, but fun!

1 minute ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Lol! I have only had the game for 3 years. and I remember tons of threads advising people to get nekkid before a wolf struggle, to save clothing condition. I still do it if I have enough time to drop gear before I get my face eaten off, lol. And then have to remember to pick up all of my gear and get dressed again fast before I freeze to death. I only had the 1 week with the original Sandbox game, where Hinterland gave us the 2014 Anniversary Edition of the original game to play. ML only, no experience Modes, the original UI and menus. it was an eye opener. And I think one of the things that made me start playing Stalker instead of Voyageur. It was brutal, but fun!

I will always remember the first moments of the game: I started at mysty - blizzard - PANIC (like in RL) - freeze to death - playtime 3min. 

27 minutes ago, odyseeandre said:

I will always remember the first moments of the game: I started at mysty - blizzard - PANIC (like in RL) - freeze to death - playtime 3min. 

I survived for 1 hour and ~30 minutes my first time playing the 2014 limited release... Spawn in, nice weather, Logging Camp. Head for the trailers... WOLF. on me before I could get anywhere near the trailer door... struggle, down to 18% in a flash. I did make it inside afterward, but faded into the Long Dark within minutes before I could figure out how to treat my injuries. It was a rush. :)

Total change from the Pilgrim and Voyageur games I had been playing before that. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 5:52 AM, kristaok said:

Hello and welcome to the Forums Andy! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

On 6/3/2019 at 10:44 PM, MrsValkyrieCat said:

Hi :)

welcome to this forum :) hope you have fun and a great stay :D 

Hello and thanx ValkyrieCat!