DerpyLemon115

What is the strongest animal?

What do you think is the strongest animal?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you think is harder to hunt, bears or moose? Like always, leave your reasoning as a reply if you would like.

Moose, hands down.  You must kill it with direct hits.  Any other animal, you can wing it and wait for it to bleed out.

Of course moose. You must find one, and that's tricky enough. And then you need to kill it outright. It may run away and end up in an unsuitable zone for hunting, or if you're particularly unlucky you may run out of ammo without killing it (this may happen if you're using a bow with just a few arrows)

It depends on what you mean by strongest? Do you mean the most hard hitting? or the hardest to Hunt? If it's the first I would say Bear even though the Moose can crack Ribs. If it's the second I would say Moose because they don't bleed out. 

I am scared of moose more then anything.. but that is most likely my real life getting into the game sort of speaking. 

5 hours ago, kristaok said:

It depends on what you mean by strongest? Do you mean the most hard hitting?

Anything, anything at all from tracking, killing, harvesting time, even the rewards from killing them. Anything that you consider to be strength.

I think the moose as they are rare and they are pretty dangerous if you get charged 

Strongest? bears... hardest to hunt? it'd be between bears and moose, but I'd pick bears, at least I've had more encounters with them and I don't enjoy those encounters.

Moose I may not know much but it took like 15 revolver rounds to take it down. Also a chunk of meant has over a 1000 cal and can forget the moose craftable goodies. so in my book moose wins

Posted (edited)

Moose since it doesn't bleed out.  Although, lately, I've been getting jumped by bears more often than I'd think.  No bear in sight/sound...cut up a branch and when I'm done?  Bear on top of me... 

I would be interested to see if anyone picks the wolf, and why 😜

Edited by hozz1235

The wolf of the only one that can kill you outright.

Well, I guess the question is really... do you mean strongest or toughest?

Strongest would imply physical strength, which the only measure we would have would be how much damage they do to the player in an encounter.  I honestly don't know which does more actual damage in a struggle.  So I suppose it would reasonably be a toss up between the bear and the moose.  (does anyone have stats on that?)

Toughest would be more a measure of how difficult they are to overcome.  Toughest I would argue is the moose - hands down, as @ajb1978 mentioned.  Moose doesn't bleed, so that alone makes it the most difficult to take down.

Posted (edited)

There is clearly only one toughest animal.  The most cruel foul and bad tempered animal you have ever set eyes on. Viscous streak a mile wide; it's a killer.  It's got huge sharp er he can leap about, look a the bones.  

Look!

:rabbit:

Edited by Ice Hole

the Wolf before the Steadfast update.

Rabbits... easy to hit, but definitely the toughest to kill... 'dem eyes, oh 'dem eyes. 🙂