Invisible bow (xbox one)

This problem does not bother me but just felt to report it. So at least for me when I pick up a spawn bow or craft one my character pulls the bow out and there is nothing there but the animation'ss are still there like holding it draw relax even the arrow is there but if you relog the bow is no longer invisible and all is well. This is not a one time bug, I have had multiple saves and lifes that had this bug.

P.S:How do the little rock stacks work the ones that say "This story is not yet written" can I write a "story" or is that for special people?

1 hour ago, Ghosty 1944 said:

This problem does not bother me but just felt to report it. So at least for me when I pick up a spawn bow or craft one my character pulls the bow out and there is nothing there but the animation'ss are still there like holding it draw relax even the arrow is there but if you relog the bow is no longer invisible and all is well. This is not a one time bug, I have had multiple saves and lifes that had this bug.

P.S:How do the little rock stacks work the ones that say "This story is not yet written" can I write a "story" or is that for special people?

Happened to me a couple times on PC as well.  Then mysteriously the model would be back after a while, only to disappear again.

And the hidden cairns are a reward for certain kickstarter backers.  They could get a line of text or something added to the game in exchange for supporting the kickstarter, and the ones "It's story is not yet written" are apparently from backers that never actually sent in the message they want included.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

...the ones "It's story is not yet written" are apparently from backers that never actually sent in the message they want included.

It always seemed strange to me that so many backers at that tier seemingly never followed up on that... I know I would love (and be chomping at the bit) to be able to directly contribute something to this game. 

2 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

It always seemed strange to me that so many backers at that tier seemingly never followed up on that... I know I would love (and be chomping at the bit) to be able to directly contribute something to this game. 

Yeah I think a lot of people are a little confused by that behavior.  I saw a question in the mailbag section asking if HL had any plans to do something with the abandoned lost cairns.  It'll be interesting to see what the response to that is, if one comes.

• 2 months later...
Guest Marcurios

bow is pretty much always invisible with me, it's more gone then visible.
i filed a bug report, hope they will fix it, cause it kinda bothers me.
it wouldn't if it where the other way around, but it's like 90% of the time invisible, only an arrow..
I'm on PC, so it's not a platform issue.

Edited by Marcurios