Hi from a little old lady

Hi :)

Long time gamer, some might say hardcore. A 35 year old woman, married got kids all that stuff.. if you think getting kids will make you play less.. you are wrong got to do something at night when the kids sleep. :)  Love all kind of games, (been playing sins I got my commandore 64 when I was 3.. O.o so I played quite a few games and years...)  but this game always pulls me back in. Got the game in 2015 so long time fan. Have not regretted it. Will have many spelling errors sins am dyslexic. anyways just wanted to say hi and wish you all a good day :) 

-Kitty- 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Hi Kitty! Welcome to the forums! And no worries about dyslexic typing.. I do it to (acquired dyslexia following multiple head traumas as a youngster...). People here, with a few rare exceptions, rarely comment on misspellings and typos. And you are definitely not old, lol. 53 y/o here, in a month, and I get chided by the folks here who are more age-advanced than me, when I say I am old. LOVE the image you chose for your profile background too!

Well at the long dark some days I just wander around and enjoy the scenery, I find it rather lovely. Ironic I live at a Hill/mountain next to the ocean, so you could say the costral highway it kinda reminds me of home :) well the game in general does.  But I must say I find moose scary in RL and in game... I always said I would rather meet a wolf then a moose.. anyways seems like a down to earth kind of place to hang this forum :) wish you all a wonderful day or night ❤️ 

this photo about 5min away from were I live so I place we go hiking alot :) 

thesunsgoodnight.jpg

• Like 3

Guest kristaok

Welcome to the Forums, I like your Profile Pic! you must play The Sims 4? I am a BIG Fan of The Sims Series! :D Anyway I do hope you enjoy your stay here! 

4 hours ago, kristaok said:

The Sims 4

well... how do I put this... am gamer by the name, if we go waaay back when I was a kid, I played the games like bolderdash, james pond, you know classic commandore and amaiga games, then when I got my first computer I was more into the lucas art games, monkey island, indiana jones, kings quests, then as the year went by and games became more normal, well.. I played the sims, GTA, Mass effect, Dragon Age, the witcher, Hitman, farcry, loved games like theme park, pizza tycoon, rollecostar tycoon, transport tycoon, games like CiV and Age of empire... black and white.. its like a never ending list with games I played..  I used to have bookshelfs with games in it.. and lets not forget I alsow had nintendo and a playstation.. so I played games on that too... never been a fan of online games, only played wow and then I play alone.. oh well.. so.. yeah..am a nerd and proud of it.. :) married to a nerd so when other woman are like ooh I got a ring am like a ooh I got a new graphic card.. and they are like O.o 

Guest kristaok

@MrsValkyrieCat Sounds a lot like me! :D I am kind of the geeky type as well... While most ladies are out getting their hair and nails did, I am just layin on my bed Gaming on my Laptop. :P 

• 1 month later...