What Place/Safehouse Do You Call Home

Guest Kane Parry

1 hour ago, odyseeandre said:

Ravine Cave, Mountaineers Cabin

Oh, yeah. The Ravine is a nice place to make a mini-base or retreat, and stay for short times when I need a break from hostile wildlife. But, no workbench and limited loot to be found makes it a tough place to homestead. But still, a god place for a "time out" break.

5 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Oh, yeah. The Ravine is a nice place to make a mini-base or retreat, and stay for short times when I need a break from hostile wildlife. But, no workbench and limited loot to be found makes it a tough place to homestead. But still, a god place for a "time out" break.

The Ravine, also known as the "Happy hunting ground", is a few meters away from the Dam with its workbench, storage space, bed in the trailer, plenty of materials to salvage and so on. Great place to hunt deer, gather firewood and probably birch bark, and hang out for a while to avoid cabin fever. The only thing it really lacks is a kitchen. 

Edited by Doc Feral

9 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

3 hours ago, Doc Feral said:

The Ravine, also known as the "Happy hunting ground", is a few meters away from the Dam with its workbench, storage space, bed in the trailer, plenty of materials to salvage and so on. Great place to hunt deer, gather firewood and probably birch bark, and hang out for a while to avoid cabin fever. The only thing it really lacks is a kitchen. 

Thats what i already wanted to write. The dam is not far and its onthe crossing to 3 areas. I just like it there . Such a cosy cave. And my first one, when even the coastal map not  existed. First love!

Edited by odyseeandre

Guest Kane Parry
14 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

After having spent about two months straight in Milton, collecting all 13 buffer memories, I have to say I've now developed a particular fondness for the Paradise Meadows farmstead.  I have to move on to collect memories elsewhere, but I kinda don't want to leave.  The region itself lacks extreme long-term viability, on account of lack of beachcombing or fishing.  But in terms of places I simply enjoy staying at, I gotta admit, I love that house.  It's the kind of place I'd literally consider buying and living in, for real.  I mean...in a real world setting.  Not one where the house is falling apart and there are murderous wolves everywhere.  Just imagine the Paradise Meadows farmhouse, but in a market-ready condition.

It would be amazing :)

Guest Kane Parry
On 5/31/2019 at 6:31 AM, Doc Feral said:

As cute as it is, I don't like the Mountaineer's hut. Same goes for the Forsestry Lookout and Milton Park office. The lack of a loading screen forces me to find another way to save the game, and more often than not my gaming sessions are too short to be worth sleeping.

I really like that you can see the changing weather through the windows of the lookout