Are you in favour for new weapons to be added?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beside shotgun i would support lever action rifle.

Consuming revolver ammo, fast shooting, short ranged defence gun. As not as powerfull as SMLE, but slightly more  powerfull and faster than slow revolver.

slingshot.

because it's more fast and powerful than throwing stones by hand.

• Upvote 1

I would really like to see an old black powder muzzle loader added into the game. Maybe like a percusion cap muzzle loader like the ones they used in the American Civil War. Make you feel like an old frontiersman exploring the post apocalyptic canadian wilderness.

Muzzleloaders are cool, but problems is how to manage your ammo. Xou need poweder and lead ball. Maybe paper cartridges...

But people will have tendency to start begging for explosives, when gun powder in game.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I think an old fashion sling would be the easiest for a survivor to craft... and would make the most sense in terms of adding another weapon (at least from the listed choices in the poll).

Sling.png.333ec7166959bc3d58bf11fb9c0a5da3.png

Though, I think we already have all the weapons we could ever really need (especially after the Bear Spear gets fully implemented).

Edited by ManicManiac

4 hours ago, Moll said:

Muzzleloaders are cool, but problems is how to manage your ammo. Xou need poweder and lead ball. Maybe paper cartridges...

But people will have tendency to start begging for explosives, when gun powder in game.

The ammo wouldn’t be a lead ball those are inaccurate, it would be a miniè ball since you are using it for hunting the bullet will expand and have deadly stopping power enough to take down a bear.

You would, however, have to use black powder to fire it and would attract attention for players wanting explosives added like you mentioned, but then again this is a hyper realistic survival game so it would be frankly idiotic for people wanting explosives in this game.

Perhaps use an ammo system like the paper cartridges you mentioned or have a bull horn or some other container you can hold for your black powder.