Exterior landscape at Cinder Hills flickering...

First, I sadly do not have a debug screenshot or my output_log from the save this is from. (Forgot to post this before I switched to a new save...). (Apologies... i know this makes diagnostics more difficult, but this needs to be reported, the flashing was enough to possibly trigger seizure activity in someone with a light sensitive seizure disorder.)

I went into Cinder Hills coal Mine in CH. Turned around to look at the new exterior landscape that now shows through the wire door/gate. I could hear the sound of the weather changing outside, wind picking up, furiously. While the weather was changing, the exterior landscape image (ONLY) was flickering- light dark light dark light dark... 
Once the weather had fully changed, the image showed wind blowing through the door, snow outside, and the flickering stopped, and the landscape looked as I would expect it to. 

The first image just marks the location this happened at, the second image is a non-HD Steam screenshot taken after the weather had changed. The image in #1 had the area where the trees are go black-white-block-white-black white, with the trees visible in grey during both phases. Sorry for not reporting while I still had the output_log.txt file for this save. Seen only once, if it occurs again I will come back and post additional information, and post on the zendesk reporting site as well. screen_33bb8098-a5c3-43ed-90b5-28b54ab5b287.thumb.png.e12f69bec6a520125f904089ed2a1348.png

20190514193819_1.thumb.jpg.53825c1451fbd911cc16582222395140.jpg

1 hour ago, LkP said:

I think that's not a bug, it's a feature :D

It's like a visual signal of a blizzard roaming. You'll see it from inside the caves too.

I have not seen it and cave entrances yet. I'll keep an eye out.
And I know you are trying to joke, but flashing or flickering lights that may trigger seizure activity in those prone to it would never be a "feature" in my mind. My daughter has a condition that these types of flashing or flickering lights a can trigger an atypical absence seizure (aka/petit mal seizure), and she loves playing TLD as well. I've warned her to be careful at mine entrances, and hopefully if it occurs, her medications will prevent anything bad from happening. I'll warn her about cave entrances as well now.