Day 1: A New Morning

Guest Kane Parry

Guest Kane Parry

As I stepped out of the hunting lodge the crisp cold air filled my tired aching lungs as the sun glinted off the freshly fallen snow it takes me a moment to gather my thoughts on what happened the past day and how i got here is a whole new story 

IMG_f834683c-5a5c-4b3b-816a-7a5179d71823.png

Guest Kane Parry

A Day Before: The Dreaded Moose 

As I came to a stop at the abandoned tram I had a quick peek inside and found a new packet of beef jerky as I said to myself "looks like things are looking up" the day has been arduous and all I wanted is some pinnacle peaches and a hot cup of herbal tea to calm my nerves.

I came to towards a bridge as I timidly crossed to my shock it was half broken from the earthquakes what have been happening all over Great Bear. I stood there as I remember how long it took me to get here and now I am at a dead end this day has just got worse but worse has yet to come.

Guest Kane Parry

As I walked around the broken bridge i hear a grunt and a scrape of a hoof against the snow I slowly turn and see a moose staring right back at me before I could do anything I charged I turned to run but it was too late I got hit hard by its antlers I felt a crush as my ribs broke the air from my lungs rushed out I played dead hoping that the moose would leave me alone but the attack continued

Edited by Kane Parry