The Long Dark Hotfixed to V1.50 [48029]

Admin

1 hour ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

The second issue was addressed in the original release of STEADFAST RANGER, which is why it wasn't mentioned in the latest hotfix release notes. :) 

Ehhhh....it happened again today, so...

I replied to Hinterland Support's original email and passed on my log file :)

Edit: I just realized the videos and descriptions are posted in opposite order.... Nevertheless, both of these issues occurred after the Steadfast Ranger release, as I was playing a new run I started specifically so I could experience all the new stuff from scratch.

Edited by ajb1978

• Hinterland
4 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Ehhhh....it happened again today, so...

I replied to Hinterland Support's original email and passed on my log file :)

Edit: I just realized the videos and descriptions are posted in opposite order.... Nevertheless, both of these issues occurred after the Steadfast Ranger release, as I was playing a new run I started specifically so I could experience all the new stuff from scratch.

Thanks for sending the info to Support.

10 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

Can't speak 100% to which version GoG is updated to as the team is on holiday today -- I'm pretty sure they have 1.49. 1.50 might be on the way.

In general GoG is a lower priority platform for us (due to very small player base and their generally slow update speed -- it often takes days between when we submit our hotfixes and then they get released). And, because they are much slower to update the game when we send them hotfixes, we sometimes bundle more than one together. In general, when we are in a post-update hotfixing cycle where we might release a hotfix every day or two, we prioritize the platforms we can update the fastest which are: Steam, Xbox, and PS4.

GoG will get caught up eventually!

Thank you for making that clear. I usually have no issues with waiting a couple of days for the GoG update but waiting 8+ days is a bit much IMHO.

14 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

Can't speak 100% to which version GoG is updated to as the team is on holiday today -- I'm pretty sure they have 1.49. 1.50 might be on the way.

In general GoG is a lower priority platform for us (due to very small player base and their generally slow update speed -- it often takes days between when we submit our hotfixes and then they get released). And, because they are much slower to update the game when we send them hotfixes, we sometimes bundle more than one together. In general, when we are in a post-update hotfixing cycle where we might release a hotfix every day or two, we prioritize the platforms we can update the fastest which are: Steam, Xbox, and PS4.

GoG will get caught up eventually!

So we don't matter, good luck with your 'vision' !

Edit: Grim Dawn was patched the same day as steam was.. 

Survival mode has jumped the shark, btw.

Edited by Krait

2 hours ago, Polynomial-C said:

The Linux version of v1.50 is now available on GoG. Windows is still at v1.48 though...

It is our understanding that they've released it now.

We had sent it in, it may just not have been through their internal system when they responded (as shown above).

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

1.48 to 1.5 patch and 1.5 full install became available this morning for non-Galaxy users.

Thank you for the update on what you're seeing on the consumer end of GOG.

8 hours ago, Muestereate said:

I just started getting the missing bow bug Steam 1.50. also

If you’re having an issue the best method of alerting our team and helping us resolve it is to contact our Support Team at thelongdark.com/support. 

Thank you.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and unfeatured this topic