Interloper: Flare Gun or Revolver?

Ice Hole

The revolver does not spawn on interloper but the flare guns does. A revolver spawn instead of a flare gun, would that be a more or less difficult interloper game? 

The revolver does offer some scare factor but not the same intensity as the flare pistol possesses.  The revolver can be used as a blunt force weapon during a struggle and a flare pistol made from plastic cannot do much harm.   The flare pistol is lighter than the revolver so carrying it around is not much issue.  There would be more ammunition locations for the revolver and giving a slight increase to revolver rounds count compared to the flares. The flare pistol or revolver has a random chance to appear.  One gun but not both is available to interlopers.

What are your thoughts?

I think classic interloper should stay as it is with the flare gun.  I think they should instead add/change the custom settings to activate/deactivate the revolver, rifle, and flare gun each independently of one another.  It would also be nice to be able to set the level of ammo spawns, including a setting for flares.

Edited by UpUpAway95

On 5/12/2019 at 12:27 PM, UpUpAway95 said:

I think classic interloper should stay as it is with the flare gun.  I think they should instead add/change the custom settings to activate/deactivate the revolver, rifle, and flare gun each independently of one another.  It would also be nice to be able to set the level of ammo spawns, including a setting for flares.

Honestly I'm really upset as to the fact that there are no separate options for these. I expected to find a setting for the revolver individually, but no, it's coupled in with the rifle setting as far as I know. Being able to select how much ammo spawns would be amazing too.