AlexandraRussia

Здравствуйте, прежде всего хочу сказать спасибо за обновление.Моя идея для нового вызова. Что можно назвать дилеммой детектива. Просто в этом тесте нужно будет найти револьвер .Но проблема в том , что это будет один для всего теста , и нужно будет проверить каждый шкафчик, разбить коробки и посмотреть, где это возможно.Не забыть выжить. И пистолет будет только в одном случайном месте.Вот моя идея :).

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2019 at 6:06 AM, AlexandraRussia said:

Здравствуйте, прежде всего хочу сказать спасибо за обновление.Моя идея для нового вызова. Что можно назвать дилеммой детектива. Просто в этом тесте нужно будет найти револьвер .Но проблема в том , что это будет один для всего теста , и нужно будет проверить каждый шкафчик, разбить коробки и посмотреть, где это возможно.Не забыть выжить. И пистолет будет только в одном случайном месте.Вот моя идея :).

English translation:

Hello, first of all I want to say thanks for the update. My idea for a new call. What can be called a detective dilemma. Just in this test you will need to find a revolver. But the problem is that it will be one for the whole test, and you will need to check each locker, break the boxes and see where it is possible. Do not forget to survive. And the gun will only be in one random place. That's my idea :).

• Upvote 1

I kind of like the idea for a new challenge like this. One revolver in the entire game world.  @AlexandraRussia, what experience mode do you feel this should be set to? Voyageur Mode settings, or more difficult, like Stalker? Or something in between the two? It is similar to Hopeless Rescue, but not the same. Would we need to do something with the revolver once we find it, or do we just need to find the revolver, and then the challenge ends? I believe that we should need to use the revolver to do something at the end, to complete the challenge. Something like a single wolf, similar to the bear in The Hunted challenges, would be following us the entire time, and we must kill that wolf to complete the challenge. It is interesting to think of and I am interested in how you think it should be done, to make it interesting to play.

6 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

I kind of like the idea for a new challenge like this. One revolver in the entire game world.  @AlexandraRussia, what experience mode do you feel this should be set to? Voyageur Mode settings, or more difficult, like Stalker? Or something in between the two? It is similar to Hopeless Rescue, but not the same. Would we need to do something with the revolver once we find it, or do we just need to find the revolver, and then the challenge ends? I believe that we should need to use the revolver to do something at the end, to complete the challenge. Something like a single wolf, similar to the bear in The Hunted challenges, would be following us the entire time, and we must kill that wolf to complete the challenge. It is interesting to think of and I am interested in how you think it should be done, to make it interesting to play.

Very difficult. Like a test with a bear.

• Upvote 1

I think I have an idea that we can have a new model where we can pick out the items we want from the console for a variety of experiments, such as gun targeting exercises. (Я думаю, у меня есть идея, что мы можем иметь новую модель, где мы можем выбрать элементы, которые мы хотим от консоли для различных экспериментов, таких как пушки ориентации упражнений)