Idea for The Long Dark

gamejunger

My Idea For The Long Dark
Radial menu
- Radial menu should have a background color of item to know that you can craft them or not
- Craftable Radial menu
Struggle Option
- Press and Hold = the struggle bar should go smooth not like a quick tap struggle 
HotKey 
- Can Set Hotkey For Item 
- Can Set Primary For Light source and weapon (Example : set torch for the first you pull out in light source)

Just Idea of me
Edited by gamejunger
  • Upvote 2

Guest kristaok
51 minutes ago, gamejunger said:
My Idea For The Long Dark
Radial menu
- Radial menu should have a color of item to know that you can craft them or not
- Craftable Radial menu
Struggle Option
- Press and Hold = the struggle bar should go smooth not like a quick tap struggle 
HotKey 
- Can Set Hotkey For Item 
- Can Set Primary For Light source and weapon

Just Idea of me

In the Accessibility Menu I believe you can set the Struggle Option to Press and Hold instead of Tap.

Also you can quickly pull out Weapons I believe by Pressing 2, and you can pull out Light Sources by pressing 1 (on the PC Version).

1 hour ago, kristaok said:

In the Accessibility Menu I believe you can set the Struggle Option to Press and Hold instead of Tap.

Also you can quickly pull out Weapons I believe by Pressing 2, and you can pull out Light Sources by pressing 1 (on the PC Version).

I mean you can set what weapon or light source you need to pull out first sometime it pull out the weapon im not want to use

Press and hold struggle bar should be smooth like this imageDeliriousChubbyGreatargus-small.gif

Edited by gamejunger