Hopless Rescue Fastest Time?

Lohaan

@sholtolsen 

I didn’t watch the video jet, but I will for sure.

I tried so many times the last weeks, made a lot of good time 14:02, 14:12, 14:13 but never could go under 14h.

Yesterday I started again, early in the morning very cold weather and heavy snowing, but I had gloves and a hat, so no frostbite.
Before the dam a blizzard started but I still did continue since I found many stims and the wind did not slow me up.
Found in total 11 stims, but the weather was bad the whole run, it did not stop snowing one time (I never had this before)

So this is my first time under 14h and as you said, if weather is good it will be possible to beat that time

worl record.jpg

• Like 2

354141262_Hopeles0-13-22.thumb.PNG.0cc9919481ca7ee9d10f3796d6322c94.PNG

Well had to try HR again and got this run done. My recording got messen up during the run, so i will be trying some more runs to get one recorded. But the weather was shitty from the summit as it can be seen on the image, but used two cups of coffee on the summit and then had 5 stims between the summit and Lighthouse as my only booster.

I am confident now that a sub 13 hour time is possible! :) 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:36 PM, sholtolsen said:

I actually managed to finally get a round with plenty of coffee and stims and good weather thourghout most of the run which resulted in a run below 13 hours. Very proud of it :) 

unbelievable!! For sure a world record! Congratulation.

I got some hints from Lohaan and I can now understand how you could go so fast.

No so good looking for my old notebook :-)

I switched to Whiteout last few days but for sure I will also see what is possible here.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...