2 questions in 1.

TheUnknown

Hey everyone TheUknown is back with another one for you.

question 1. What type of music do you listen to while in survival? Do you have different playlists for different things? This type of music for hunting or that kind for gathering?

question 2. Hinterland grants you 3 wishes to have something added into the game. But they are genies. You ask for 1 million bucks they will give you 1 million male deer. So wording is everything. Note the first thing you wish for would be the the thing that is added. The 2nd and 3rd wish are there incase it can not be made to work. what would you put in? what would you alter?

For me music wise I tend to play 70s-early 2000s music while playing. Not loud but loud enough to hear but not to drown out animal noises.

For the 3 wishes.  My first wish is a 2 in 1 as well. First part is Make the regions bigger. not like 2x bigger but maybe 1.5x bigger and to add in 2x the amount of regions. (i know they are adding a new one with the new chapter when ever that gets released) and Way more crafting/building options in game. Like building a new building or restoring any burnt out ones. and traps for wolves and bears and rabbits with the ability to breed the rabbits (higher survivial mode the harder it is and more resources it will cost to build)

2nd wish would Be npcs in survival maybe a wondering merchant that appears 1 time a week in one of the regions and will take any thing you have in exhange for stuff like cloth or matches or leather.  Any other npcs would be kinda like grey mother. Help them with food and wood and you will get something for your effort. pretty much side missions that you can do every x amount of days to not be op or to take the survivial out of the game.

3 Some type of follower animal. like save a wounded wolf and it will act like a pack mule after crafting a harness/side pockets for it. can carry like 10lbs or so. Could also be trained to hunt down rabbits and deer and will bring back like 50% of the meat at best but the body of the animal wont be found.  This would turn the feeling of alone in the world into the whole i am legend type of feel.

So let me know what you listen to if anything and what you would wish for.

cheers.

15 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

#1 TLD music!

#2 More content, More content, More content :)

This. Id wish for mod support first of all, as that would give the community chance to create their own sandbox content, giving Hinterland more time to focus on finishing the Story mode, and maybe even producing more different "stories" afterwards, without having to worry that Sandbox players will be dissapointed with "too little content".

Guest kristaok

question 1. What type of music do you listen to while in survival? Do you have different playlists for different things? This type of music for hunting or that kind for gathering?  

TLD Music only.

question 2. Hinterland grants you 3 wishes to have something added into the game. But they are genies. You ask for 1 million bucks they will give you 1 million male deer. So wording is everything. Note the first thing you wish for would be the the thing that is added. The 2nd and 3rd wish are there incase it can not be made to work. what would you put in? what would you alter? 

1st Wish; Like mroz said... Mod Support.

2nd Wish; More Animal types to Hunt. 

3rd Wish; More Content like Food, Clothes, and Weapons.

PS. The reason why I didn't say Episode 3 etc. etc. is because I know it will happen eventually so I don't mind waiting, but the other stuff is up in the air right now... meaning they may add them or they may not. 

I am probably an odd ball on 1 for this but...

1. I like to listen to talk radio, audio books, or audio dramas, as long as I am not hunting, then it is just game music. 

Wish 1: More regions to explore

Wish 2: More animals or unique animals

Wish 3: Wish 1