Cant find episode 3

Guest kristaok

You can't because it's not out yet. Dev Diary - March 2019

Nobody but Hinterland knows when it will be out though... I am thinking maybe later this year? or perhaps early next year? but those are just guesses...

PS. Hinterland stopped giving dates when it came to game updates, so we will have to just patiently wait for it's release. :) 

Edited by kristaok

Game states in several places that so far, only first two episodes are up, and third is coming. The third one will be played as Astrid, and should come out relatively soon, but noone knows for sure, and with Hinterland and their attention to detail, its possible it is still several months away from being fully finished.

If you havent tried it yet, I reccomend playing Sandbox survival. You might enjoy it even more then the Story mode - unlike Story mode, its a permadeath type of gameplay (you die, you your entire save, all equipment, everything) - which really puts you through a grinder and tests your survival abilities to a limit. It also has many more features you dont see in Story mode, albeit it lacks quests or NPCs in it... For quests, you can "appoint" those to yourself, to make it more interesting. Me, for example, when playing sandbox, I give myself different tasks every day and I fullfill them accordingly.

Guest kristaok
5 hours ago, Doc Feral said:

By the way, I hope Astrid has plenty of research and crafting to do, since the average weather in Pleasant Valley has eighteen hours of blizzard every day...

That's a GOOD point! I never thought about that...

Guest kristaok
20 minutes ago, Mroz4k said:

I really, really really wanna hunt for the Old Moose as Astrid. :D 

Yes if Will had to hunt the Old Bear, then Astrid should have to hunt a Moose, or bring back Flufferz!! :D