Upcoming Update Speculation

Guest kristaok

I can hardly wait to see what this update has in store for us...

Also to preface: this is not a gripe... this is just an observation and some thoughts along behind it.

But I saw the twitter post the other day...  I really hope that the revisions to the sprain system are more in depth than what looks to me like an incline warning.  Perhaps the short GIF that was attached to the post has nothing to do with that (and perhaps I am drawing the wrong conclusion), but it looked to me like it was an incline warning.  Perhaps it's just for the steeper inclines maybe?

I'm not sure how I would feel about constantly seeing that HUD icon popping in and out whenever I'm not traversing perfectly level ground.  Even if it is just on steeper inclines, I kind of wish it was smaller (though perhaps that just captured with the HUD settings to Large... I don't know).  I just kind of feel like I don't need an indicator telling me I'm on a hill - that's all I'm saying. :D

I'm still hoping that the sprains will be toned down on the gentle slopes... I had 6 sprains just walking around in Milton Basin... one of which was a wrist sprain as I was walking up to the rope to climb out of there.  That's the part I hope got the lion's share of the over haul.  :) 

Fingers crossed... less than 24 hours and we'll see.

• Upvote 1