Burning debris not spending warmth

Maikleeps

23 hours ago, Doc Feral said:

It probably is, the point in the first scene is learning some basic mechanics. It happened to mee as well on a previous game before the redux.

I know that this mechanism already appeared before REDUX. However, I hoped it was fixed. If it's for learning and the fire doesn't spend heat, then I shouldn't be able to burn myself at the fire either.

2 hours ago, Maikleeps said:

I know that this mechanism already appeared before REDUX. However, I hoped it was fixed. If it's for learning and the fire doesn't spend heat, then I shouldn't be able to burn myself at the fire either.

totally agree, this should be fixed. that would show new players exactly that fire is the way to survive

Maybe the fire actually does spend warmth, but it's too little to have any effect.

If it's very cold in TlD, and you start a fire outside with just a stick or something else, it has no effect either. Even if you start 10 fires right next to each other, and you still can burn yourself. What i mean is, it's not really a bug although i get your point. Normally, at least you should be able to light a stick/torch there and take it into the cave.

Archived