Angry "support" won't answer

HoneyedFawn

Anyone else have problems with the new update? Support never responds. List of problems I encounter now in Wintermute mode:

1. Previously I could craft having obtained the blueprints. Now all blueprints are gone.
2. Wolves are more than frightened. At all times.
3. Random crashing with message “do you own this game?” Uh yah I do...
Possibly the worst part about it is that “support” will not ever respond!

Anyone else have problems with the new update? Support never responds. List of problems I encounter now in Wintermute mode:
1. Previously I could craft having obtained the blueprints. Now all blueprints are gone.
Possibly the worst part about it is that “support” will not ever respond.

Possibly the worst part about it is that “support” will not ever respond.

So this is the reply I waited so long for..

”You mentioned that wildlife is unafraid -- do you mean that predators such as wolves are more aggressive than usual, or are not scared off by torches or flares?”

I’ll let you continue my thoughts so I don’t get another point. Didn’t have to wait at all for that!!

Hinterlad is NOT a big company with a huge staff, so I'm guessing they don't have employees dedicated to responding to all inquiries. But in my experience they read all the support posts and act on them as soon as they can. It can be hard, but you just have to be patient. I think all in all they're good at fixing bugs... As for your issues:

1. You learn how to craft things after finishing side quests (like catching a rabbit in a snare) and finding "quest books" (the books that don't weigh anything).

2. I didn't have this problem, but I've seen a few people have... Hopefully they're working on it.

3. Sorry, can't help you...

Just make sure you're being polite when reporting bugs or technical issues :) They're doing the best that they can!

We're looking into issues as quickly as we can, however we have a small team, currently have a larger than usual load of requests.

We've seen some reports of players who are missing blueprints in Story Mode that they previously unlocked after a recent update. This is something we are looking into, but unfortunately do not have a fix for yet.

We're not 100% clear what you mean when you say that wolves are more than frightened. Could you clarify what you are seeing vs what you expected to see with wolf behaviour?

We're not sure why you would get a notification asking if you own the game -- we don't have any notifications like that in the game, so it may be coming from your system. Troubleshooting steps for crashes can vary depending on which platform you are playing on ( Steam, Xbox One, PS4, etc) however here are some steps that might help:

• Power-cycling your system (turning it all the way off, then on again)
  • Uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it again
  • Checking that your Operating System is updated
  • Checking that your drivers are updated

You can find more detailed troubleshooting steps and suggestions at our Support Portal, here: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002707831-Issues-and-Troubleshooting

Hope that helps!

Archived