boy_scout_kevin

Teaser location?

Just noticed this view at the overlook before the cave entrance that leads back to the trapper's cabin in Mystery Lake. It it just for show, or is there actually some way to get to5c460be7afde8_screen_(17443511000)_a224c071-40dd-4399-8991-e33b1621c2b3.thumb.png.734fa8f739c2bbaa471a1a5fda91cb4f.png it? I've never seen a semi anywhere else in the game.

• Upvote 2

This part of the map is currently not accessible. I'm pretty sure this is where you would end up if you went through the blocked tunnel, which leads me to believe that we'll be seeing this area in episode 3 of story mode. Raphael has confirmed that it might serve as a transition area for a new region in the future.

Edited by Michi
  • Upvote 2

You can even see the other end of the tunnel with some weird camera angles from the plane crash. So yes, it's definitely the other side. Wonder where it is supposed to lead. I mean there's quite a bit of space between Milton and Pleasant Valley.

I believe there´s a whole topic about tjhis somewhere here on the forums. Someone went there.

There´s also a fanmade video about the location combined with the notes you can find in the game, they seem to talk about this place.