Interloper summit

The Black Knight

Hi people, first of all, thanks a lot for this amazing game! I´ve had play by about 500 hours, most of them in survival mode, interloper mode. Recently i get my 500 days achievement in interloper.

My question: is it possible to improve (such a bit) the loot in the tail section? i think this could really motivated to go there, not only for the advuntere of an epic trip, but for loot that really worth it. I really enjoy the interloper difficulty, and the scarcity of resources is its all in this mode, but i think guaranted combat pants and a big random finding such a expedition parka or fisherman´s sweater would be glorious and would be a really big motivation for leave our confortable base and get the summit in all our interloper runs.

Thanks again, greetings from Argentina.

I spent days trying to get to the summit, died about a hundred times but finally made it....and there is no hacksaw! It’s always there on other difficulties.

So I have no idea what loot is up there.

I don’t think that you get high end stuff like combat pants or the expedition parka on Interloper, although the longest I ever survived was 10 days so I don’t really know.

I think the loot is generally worth it but the clothes can be disappointing - and I think thats because you start dreaming of amazing gear on the ascent. Its an awesome expedition, don't get me wrong, but I'd like the accent to be more committing - more risk of getting caught in a storm in an exposed position. As things stand its fairly easy to escape to a warm cave, or a cave at least. 

Archived