"Arctic" upcoming movie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not seeing this movie in any local confirmation schedule. When I take a look at the release dates here I don't even see my country. Now I'm thinking I'll never get a chance to see it... And I was so looking forward to it. Why so exclusive these release dates?

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2019 at 3:26 PM, Mystix said:

I'm not seeing this movie in any local confirmation schedule. When I take a look at the release dates here I don't even see my country. Now I'm thinking I'll never get a chance to see it... And I was so looking forward to it. Why so exclusive these release dates?

There's this thing called the "internet".  I'd bet everything I own that if you really want to see it, you'll get your chance. :)

No trace in Italy, I would have liked to watch it with my family (both kids are pilgrim players) but if everything else fails I'll watch it in english by myself.

Me: "I really want to see this movie, there's this guy who crashed his plane in the far north and needs to reach civilization, hastily because there's a wounded woman with him in need of medical help..."

My wife: "Where did he crash, in Great Bear?"

43 minutes ago, admin said:

Most of the Hinterlands team went to watch the movie today. It was excellent and well worth watching if you get a chance.

What?  The team's going on field trips now?  @Raphael van Lierop What's this "team building stuff?" A little more nose to the grindstone sir! Increase beatings until morale improves! I'm shocked ;-)

Kidding of course, glad you all had a chance to check it out and you've definitely got me interested in watching it.   

1 hour ago, admin said:

Most of the Hinterlands team went to watch the movie today. It was excellent and well worth watching if you get a chance.

Good for you guys! Next team building should probably be a hydro dam tour :D

I'd bet you'd enjoy the movie, after so much time working on this game to go and see that other people share similar passions. And to think that these people were probably influenced by your work as well.

I hope you got a few good ideas. I'll definitely be making that huge SOS in the snow, but with wolf pelts ]:-) 

@Sunwolf, yes, things reach the internet some time after they stop showing them in theaters but it usually takes half a year or more sometimes and I was hyped about watching it now. When I now check the release dates again I see that a premiere for Bulgaria is now listed... For the beginning of December!! Well, they granted my wish and I'll be seeing it next winter after all.

Archived