Rifle Improvement suggestions

kancollemarinesexpert

1. Let us get a sportorized version of the Hunting Rifle, with less weight, make it a modification you have to do at a workbench possibly? Using a full sized military rifle is cool and all but the thing weighs a lot which is why rifles are sportorized in the first place.
  2. You don't have to fill a speedloader completely to use it; any reload animation that would be faster with a clip than loading individual rounds eg. loading 4 rounds, should be done with the clip instead of loading 4 individual rounds.

LeeEnfield4230.thumb.jpg.95d31746af4a932c80b25b0a8e386dc2.jpg

Here's an example of a sportorized No.4 Rifle

Technically speaking, hunting rifle isnt SMLE, its just loosely based on that. I would preffer single shot break action rifle, but with low power scope.

But sporterised version, why not.  How about turning into a Obrez? Like selfdefence bolt action handgun?

i9k_f-uc_andurydssevpvpskrkobsg91yfe7ou_

Many people suggested shotguns already, so thats it.

About handguns, they will add revolver. Probably as selfdefence tool, nothing overpowered, but decent .38 Special.

About hunting rifle improvements i am affraid people will start asking for collimators, silencers and other tactical stuff. I am not against optic, keep limits on that.

Eh, I feel that the balance is perfect as is. You've got the option to use a lightweight weapon with less power and range (the bow) or a high power, high weight weapon (the rifle). The weight's never bothered me before (even less now that we've got the well fed bonus). I just want a single-barreled shotgun.

Archived