Transportation

Powell

Hi guys,I've posted a suggestion/wish post called ''Driving Cars'' yesterday.But i have a better idea now.

Okay guys, so i've changed my mind due impossibility of driving. So lets think same about the horses. 

Horses are able to live in most of weather conditions. So they can live in Great Bear i guess.

Here is a special horse race that is used by Turks in the past.  (posted a pic of that below)

It called ''Tarpan'' in Turkish. 

This horse race can live for about 60-70 years.

They are active,aggresive and tremendously resistant to cold.

This race is just an example of any kind of horse races.But this race is more logical to use.

We can feed them and make them wear something to prevent cold.

They can able to die without player's care (feeding,protecting etc)

Waiting for your ideas.

Kherson_tarpan.jpg

Hell no. Just... nah. If only because as far as I'm aware, unlike wolves, bears, deer and moose, wild horses are not really a feature of the Canadian wilderness. Also, 70%-80% of Great Bear would not be navigable on horseback anyway and do you have any idea of the amount of calories that a working horse needs to be supplied with on the daily? How much water it needs, all resources that you're already struggling for as it is? Realistically speaking there's absolutely no way you could shoulder that also in these circumstances and I don't think the inclusion of horses would make much sense. I think you might have to live with this game just being very slow.

Oh and also, this would have me taming wild horses on the side now while fighting for my bare survival? Sorry man, I really don't see any realistically plausible way this could be added at all.

thinking fine details can be second on the line. as thinking generally,on the road to exploring the whole map in a single game gonna take more than 100+ hours. Faster movement or shortcuts would be great. if we put it into work the real time-game , 1 game day is 2 hours in real life (up to 8 hours by settings). And i am mostly at school or outside during a day so i dont have much time to explore entire map and craft useful coats by killing bears in a single game.

Otherwise,I wouldn't mention such an idea like this and destroy realism of the game.About your thoughts, you are right and i've thinked all about your mentions too.

But at least there could be a mod or a challenge etc.

Or we can play a mod that shows about the life before the apocalypse,also we can drive in that mod. Great Bear with population.I would love to see something like that in a dlc or mod :)

thanks for your replies

Archived