mistakenly removed wintermute save

Powell

By the redux mode of the long dark, i finished the game after 1.5 years later once again.It was super absorbing. I finished the season 2 part fresh (5 min ago). And after credits part, i came back to the main menu again. That means i finished the story mode,it is ok. Then i entered the Wintermute load game part to check my game progression. There was no problem.But, i mistakenly removed my ended story mode progress after finishing 10 hours of play. Is there any way to take it back? Or will it effect me when Season 3 comes up? I mean, will it want me to finish the game once again? I don't want to play another 10 hours again actually. So in short, i want to take my save game back...

I dont want to start a new game again because it is my second finish for wintermute.I've already played it when the story mode update came up in August,2017 too.

note:I am not English and English is my second language so sorry if i did any typos.

Waiting for any kind of help!

20181220215238_1.jpg

If you have steam synchronization enabled (should be standardt), than you could get it back, unless ofc you uploaded and confirmed the gamestatus as it is right now.

Normally steam will ask you when starting tld if you want to download stored files or want to upload as it is right now IF the gamefiles differ from the ones in the cloud.

22 minutes ago, MueckE said:

If you have steam synchronization enabled (should be standardt), than you could get it back, unless ofc you uploaded and confirmed the gamestatus as it is right now.

Normally steam will ask you when starting tld if you want to download stored files or want to upload as it is right now IF the gamefiles differ from the ones in the cloud.

Firstly,thanks for answering and supporting.I dont have any option when starting the game.It just starts normally without any prefference.

You said the game status has been confirmed , this is enough for me.

I just wonder, will i keep playing with my own items from previous seasons in season 3,without save-game?

This will be enough for me.Otherwise,game saves is not important for me because i've already finished it.

Archived