a little feedback

Barny

Hey guys!

so I've been playing for a while now and i gotta say i love your game! Just wanted to share a few thoughts with you maybe itll help you guys to make the game even more fun:-)

1. the snare...great idea..but for the snare you need guts...correct me if im wrong but dont you only get guts from the deer? last wolf i killed didnt have any guts...AND in order to get guts you need the gun to kill wolf or deer or get the guts off already dead deer...why not just put a fishing rod into the game..open up those already exicisting fishing holes in the fishing shacks and do that like forraging wood...fish for 1 hour and get a small fish or something like that:-)

2. the endgame: well im on Day 24 my fridge is full of stuff and i still have 10 bullets...i gotta tell you the coastal highway is a bit too easy...too much food and too much clothing..i have 100 cloth...also im missing something in the end game....what do you do if you have enough food, water, food etc? sleep all day long and get bored...the tvs in all the houses are broken:-P so maybe you guys can think of something that keeps us bussy at the endgame....for example maybe you could build your own shack or you have to restock (thats the wrong word) the house you live in...i mean repair it....it decays from time to time..stuff like that...or maybe build in a shovel where you can dig a whole put wooden spikes in so you can trap and kill a wolf without a gun...:-)

Barny

I feel the same: Too much food and clothing - to little to do "in the end".

But I'm sure - since we're not the only ones experiencing this - the hinterland guys will find some new tricky things to do and tweaks to implement. - Maybe they read some of your suggestions. Would be interesting to go fishing or repair my house!

So let's see what happens this week when the new updates comes out! :)

well i died after 94 days due to drowning in the lake..haha...if you run along the coastal highway and get to the end theres a little island just off the shore...well...barny thought of investigating the island...well the ice cracked but i thought...naa probably not that bad..haha..well it was bad...oh well ill start over and try to get more days! love this game:-)

Well, you might want to wait until after the update that will be coming today/ tomorrow probably. Your savegame will be invalidated with the update, so you'll have to start over again. Not saying you should wait until after the update, just don't expect to make it more than 94 days in this run :)

ahhhhhhhhh i cant believe it....im having the best game so far and itll be all gone on friday:-( i have loads of rifle rounds and LOTS of antiseptic:-(

Well the update is available now, I just did it myself. Shame to lose all the progress and loot I had, but at least I got my 50 day achievement before doing the update.

well got to try out the new update...looks good so far....we got fishing poles!! what im a bit concerned about is that i went to visit fluffy and hit that wolf 2 times with the strongest attack with a hatchet and he still wouldnt let go...i really hope that this was just bad luck and not all wolfes are like this now:-(

Archived