Death Plummet at Mountain Lookout

snowman

OK, I'm on Pilgrim mode, 35 days in, and my wee pal Nikki is doing just fine.  I'm planning to go to Pleasant Valley or Ravine, but decide to crash out for the night at the Mountain Lookout.  I like this place; you get the views, the weather, generally you're safe enough.  Unfortunately, you also get to fall squawking haplessly to your death when a glitch decides that it would be really droll to remove the platform outside the door, so that when you go out to get to the stairs, you find yourself heading instead to the stars via an unexpected and very unwelcome drop from the top of the Lookout to the unwelcoming rocks below.  Let's see... this isn't ideal, is it?  Any of you guys think that something could be done about it?  Hmm?  God knows I'm no agoraphobic, but it's not wonderful to open the door worrying if an untimely death is waiting for you.

Thanks for your post, @snowman. Can you tell us what platform you play on? (Steam, PS4, Xbox One, Window Store, etc)

Issues with falling out of the world are usually related to missing or outdated game files. If you haven't done so recently, please reboot your system and check that your game files are verified. On Steam you can do this through your Library. If you play on another system, try reinstalling the game (this won't impact your saved games.)

If you continue to have this issue, please let us know!

Archived