Doc Feral

Cat vs wolves

My cat almost killed me. I was doing some wolf hunting near the barn in PV, to grant me some peace in the following days. I killed four of them, then my cat took interest in the game and tried to catch the remaining two as they were moving around. Aiming while a young but not particularly small cat is clawing at the screen can be difficult. As much as I appreciated her help, I had to fight those two in a gladiatorial bout. Now that I think about it, no historical gladiators used hatchets. Anyway, all six wolves are dead, and I'm a bit chewed but alive.

She's my lucky charm, anyway. The first three died by headshot. The fourth received a bleeding wound but the arrow was so worn that it snapped and fell off, saving me the trouble of chasing it. The first I fought managed to score a blood loss  but with little damage and the last got a one-hitter-quitter with a two seconds fight and just a bruise.

Edited by Doc Feral
lucky cat
  • Upvote 4

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, Doc Feral said:

As much as I appreciated her help, I had to fight those two in a gladiatorial bout

Still laughing at this mental image...and I think you meant to say "...we had to fight those last two..."
(+1) my friend for inventing the touchscreen version of TLD. :coffee:

Edited by s7mar7in
  • Like 1

I have a cat that rams his head into my mouse hand then plops down in front of the screen to see what's going on.  He has killed Will more than once. But I still love him.

• Like 1

You should have dropped a decoy of cat food prior to taking the wolves on. Did TLD not teach you anything about how dangerous it is to fight off multiple beasts? 

:D 

• Like 2

My cat is my snow blindness. She sits in front of my screen, watching out for wolves. The game is a lot more exciting when you have only about 10% vision, I have to admit, haha.