The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.40 [42090]

Admin

1 minute ago, JeremiahJohnson said:

All of my Feats progress has been reset??? Why would the game reset my progress... It takes a long time to even get one of the feats. Now I have to redo all of the progress over again DX

@Support might help you, since you seem to be the only one so far reporting such a problem. I personally still have all my feats, maybe you should try to restart/reboot everything? Especially if you play from a console.

4 hours ago, BareSkin said:

@Support might help you, since you seem to be the only one so far reporting such a problem. I personally still have all my feats, maybe you should try to restart/reboot everything? Especially if you play from a console.

Thank you. Ill try that, I just noticed it today. Don't know if its a weird glitch or what but I guess it aint the end of the world. Just a bit of a bummer. 

On 2018-11-23 at 6:24 AM, Polynomial-C said:

So you wanna tell us that from v1.37 to v1.40 all you did is this one single change?

1.38 was 4 Days of Night. 1.39 was turning it off. This change is badly needed, with the upcoming wintermute save wipe. It's definitely crucial to get that info out to people who might not read anything about the game online. The major changes are coming in December. 

• Admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived