alcohol still

furq

Maybe at a moonshiners cabin ?. Find some corn or potatoes, make some shine or vodka, and no it's not ostensibly for getting drunk, it could be accelerant, for rubbing on sole ankles, or Molotov cocktails, ok maybe that one went a little to far, but having something else to do, would be a welcome change. I'm on about 75/76 days atm, not a lot compared to some players I know, but apart from an occasional hunting trip, or journeys to make snares, after sweeping up the loot, there really isn't a lot to do other than sleep and I really don't want to do that. Having to spend a week making some alcohol in the woods, only if you want to that is, so it doesn't become a thing you have to do, like a side quest almost might be an idea. I know alcohol has been suggested, but I think they were for finding it not making it.

Someone has already pointed out that alcohol (or high ABV liquors) could also be used as an antiseptic. And I think it to be quite normal to find some rye or other liquors in households (especially in such cold climates, since alcohol makes you feel warmer).

Archived