SneakySquid

Vegan challenge

This is a message to all the TLD community : I challenge you to play the Vegan/vegetarian mode

Rules:

Level 1:Vegetarian mode

No: Dog food,Porc and beans,any type animal meat ,Beef jerky,any type of fish,sardines. 

Level 2: Vegan mode

Same as vegetarian mode+MRE,Condensed Milk,Any type of clothing made of animal skin(Bear skin sleeping bag,dear skin pants ...),Leather shoes(trail boots,work boots ,leather shoes,combat shoes,dear skin boots).

Ps:No offense to be taken from vegans and vegetarians.

Ps:This topic has already been brought up some where on these forums.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Wool is evil too, exploited sheep and all that, so wool mittens, longjohns and most sweaters are a goner. And work gloves are made of leather too.

Don't ask what's inside vests and parkas, you may find plumes...

Edited by Doc Feral
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I've done similar personal challenges - one was only being able to consume rabbits and fish, or just deer and rabbit, etc.  I'm a carnivore and always will be! :rabbit:

• Upvote 1

It's a very hard challenge : you can only revet synthetic or cotton clothes and you cannot eat any fish, milk or meat !

That does not leave many choices !

both the mukluks and sport shoes incorporate leather...so no... in fact the list of clothing you could use would be only cotton if you rule out wool... for shoes...you could wear the ski-boots...mostly plastic

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2018 at 10:46 AM, SneakySquid said:

This is a message to all the TLD community : I challenge you to play the Vegan/vegetarian mode

Rules:

Level 1:Vegetarian mode

No: Dog food,Porc and beans,any type animal meat ,Beef jerky,any type of fish,sardines. 

Level 2: Vegan mode

Same as vegetarian mode+MRE,Condensed Milk,Any type of clothing made of animal skin(Bear skin sleeping bag,dear skin pants ...),Leather shoes(trail boots,work boots ,leather shoes,combat shoes,dear skin boots).

Ps:No offense to be taken from vegans and vegetarians.

Ps:This topic has already been brought up some where on these forums.

Vegans rise up

• Upvote 1

LOL if this is the situation. I don't want to imagine what will happen to vegans in the very near future.
!Eat the snow!!

• Upvote 1

Actually the "pork and beans" would be allowed for both vegetarian and vegan modes, for one simple reason.  It doesn't actually contain pork.  Seriously!  Examine the can in-game some time. Turn it over and check the ingredients.  No pork.

• Upvote 3