Newbie Survivor Log

tulkawen

Day 17

- Finally got the rhythm going and repaired everything

- That wolf made me burn a lot of resources, health is lingering lazily around 60%

- I should get going, the food isn't in the greatest supply

- Walked back across the waterfall bridge where earlier I spotted another way down

- This is a fairly steep snow slope. I checked whether I will be able to climb back up; yep I will

- It leads under a bridge where an adventurer gives me a box of ammo

- The riverbed has some cattails, I'll grab those and eat two

- Keep following the river along the banc with the mountain behind me, keep considering going back but advance anyway

- I don't like this area, high snow hills and a lot of tress obstructing the sight

- A roof appears ahead... crack!!! that was my ankle, two of them to be precise, this survivor likes breaking two at a time mostly

- Limp to this small cabin not much hopeful that it has a door, but it does and a bed too. Lucky!

- Broke two crates and stepped out to build a fire

- The firewood is not far, but the limp is terrible and this old cabin is extremely creaky

- I keep hearing predators every two seconds, sure I won't make it to the door from two steps away

- The wind is also making the trees screech; was very happy when the water boiled, then I cooked some peaches and ate two more cattails

Night 17

- slept and woke up at perfect health

- tore up extra pants, shirt and jacket until it got brighter

- repaired new pants, got better at sewing

- fail at sleeping bag repair

- zzzz

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, tulkawen said:

I keep hearing predators every two seconds, sure I won't make it to the door from two steps away

It’s a good idea to listen carefully to the world, I’ll often stop completely still so I can better hear what is going on around me. There are a lot of spooky sounds. Not everything is as threatening as it seems and some of the most dangerous sounds are amongst the quietest. Wolves pad gently across the snow, when you hear them howl you at least know where they are.

Good to see you’ve made it to Coastal Highway. Quite a journey for a newbie to make in just 17 days.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Czhilli said:

It’s a good idea to listen carefully to the world, I’ll often stop completely still so I can better hear what is going on around me. There are a lot of spooky sounds. Not everything is as threatening as it seems and some of the most dangerous sounds are amongst the quietest. Wolves pad gently across the snow, when you hear them howl you at least know where they are.

Good to see you’ve made it to Coastal Highway. Quite a journey for a newbie to make in just 17 days.

That's for sure! The two sounds that scare me the most are my own yawns and the flag flapping. :D

I've also learned not to go to red alert when the wolves howl. I think it was my second game when I was at night in the fog when I heard a howl like that. Oh maaan did that scare me! I've never heard that one before.

B| I'm going to keep marching on into new areas until something big and furry eats me.

• Like 1

Day 18

- This fog isn't so great, broke a few branches by the cabin, went down to the river to collect cattails keeping a sharp ear out, if anything suspicious moves I'm running back to the cabin

- Came back to warm up after gathering supper, nothing to do, will explore anyway

- Keep walking with the mountain covering my flank until a picnic area appears below, it's a large clearing, the type predators adore

- Climbed a rock and tried to make out anything dangerous before moving in, good idea, a bear appears soon

- Unrushed, the bear walks around the territory, at some point closer to my hiding spot shaking his head and snorting displeased, I back off a bit and drop into stealth

- A good while later the bear goes away; intrigued what he guarded, I cross the river via two fallen trees and run around the numerous upturned picnic table

- This area is called the bear clearing, great it will have bears, found a couple of chocolate bars in a green box and an abandoned backpack

- Climbed a very tall hill on the other side of the clearing, the wolves howl not that far off, but I can't make them out among fog and trees. I do see my bunny cabin, I walked back in circle close to it

- Climbing down gifts me with a sprain or rather a dual one, these sprains love coming in pairs, the weather of course improves as soon as I'm unable to travel

- Limping back to the bunny clearing, which surprisingly has few bunnies, and building a fire on the doorstep. The fire goes out before I can drop a new log into it, the second attempt fails and third finally gets the fire going

- Chopped up a cedar limb close to the hut, oh I'm silly, the fire had less durability than chopping time, it's out

- the fire starts at the second attempt upon this restart, I'm lucky it's clear enough for the magnifying glass

- Boiled water along with three cups of mushroom tea and two cups of rosehips and realised to make teas you need water too not just the ingredients, I thought the water melts for the cup without additional one in the inventory

- Read three notes collected around the area

- Watched the stars appear, the snow is blue and the sky is deep purple when it's this late

Night 18

- Gotta nom candy bar from the bear and two cattails before snooze

8i8s3G1.png

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2018 at 9:10 AM, Czhilli said:

The only person I know who successfully dived head first into Interloper survival is @BareSkin and even he had gained decent game skills and some map knowledge from playing Wintemute and The Nomad challenge first.

True, before starting headfirst Interloper Survival mode, I died countless times during the Hard version of story mode. I was so traumatized I didn't go back to Milton before several hours of gameplay. But one day I managed to escape HRV... Now that Redux is out, I hope to see a new thread soon by @tulkawen, discovering the Story Mode. The Challenges are really good too for learning curve, as the more experience you get in Sandbox, the easier they become.

• Upvote 1

Day 19

- Determined to keep walking even if the weather isn't perfect, following along the frozen riverbed

- spotted a wolf on the opposing bank rather far, but not going down to grab cattails

- keep walking until the terrain ahead begins showing patches of some open area

- oh great a wolf howl followed by a sprain, when the wolves howl it's always a good moment to wet your pants and get a sprain

- I hop down from the hill onto a wide road having chucked painkillers

- Up ahead a grey, still sea stretches far and wide

- checked out a green car parked on the roadside before climbing over into the bank area

- The ice appears to be thick and secure, not that I'm going to jump up and down to find out, slid across the ice to a fishing cabin and got a brand new prybar

- wow! the ice gradually merges into shallow water. I wander what will happen if I step into it. Nothing good I bet, but I'm tempted to wade in ankle deep anyway

- Advancing step by step lets me back off in time when the ice cracks... bah I thought I'd get frozen socks not be in danger of taking a dive

- A large treasure island towers in the middle. Initially heading for it, I spot a wolf on the bank and head for the shore where I see cottages

- The first cottage has an outside workbench with a fishing book atop and a rope. Hurray! I've got a rope!

- The hut has a bed. It looks like a keeper for the night

- I'd like to examine the road stretch on the other end of the bridge since it's still midday

- followed the road until hitting a rock fall area. There is a steep opening in between the rocks that I climb, a couple of dead deer, nothing too interesting, though if you need some saplings this area has a couple

- Gained two sprains ugggh!! this map is the sprainsville! I just had my limbs fixed!

- not going to fix it unless I hear a wolf, though, probably not a grand idea with a sprained wrist, but I'll just get a sodding sprain again in two mins

- Stumbling around this upper platform while keeping the higher ground and groaning every several steps of the way

- Interesting, I came back to the rabbit hut

- I have enough water, just going to recover and keep going tomorrow

Night 19

- woke too early, cleaned the rifle, checked the clothing, ripped apart old gloves, slept more
  • Like 3

Day 20

- hurr hurr I have the rope. I'm going back to the Ravine. I guess I'm going to head back upstream since this bunny hut is half way there

- No adventures, stopped by the trailer next to the waterfall, I have a toolbox stashed there which I used to fix the lantern and refuelled it

- A long track along the railway across the ravine, almost fell off the bridge, went past my stash cave and reached the red wagon, almost fell into the abyss too while crossing

- Attached the rope at the climbing spot and returned to the stash cave. Hey, I forgot I dropped a flare and jerry can and a shirt

- boiled water and two cups of herbal tea

- tried reading, too tired to read

- dropped extra items due to tomorrow's climb

Night 20

- woke early dawn when it's too cold, read to pass time, built a fire and boiled tea, drank tea and slept more

Bare thank you :) Also, I keep thinking of your name as bear skin.

• Like 2

Following the tracks I hit a landslide. This way is blocked

This was about Broken Railroad. You can actually climb over that landslide. Easier from the far side but it works for both sides. Didn't learn that until recently though. :o Now it seems so obvious.

When I first played BR in Wintermute I was stuck in the ice too. Couldn't find the way and had to sleep in the bedroll. Then the next morning I immediately saw the tree bridge

I hear a bark and only guess it's coming around the bend. The wolf pops up when it gets extremely close

I never, ever take that path. Far too risky with no way to evade that wolf. Following the river down to the camp ground is far better and also nets you lots of cat tails and even some coal. No wolves in that area and the bear is easy to avoid

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, tulkawen said:

Bare thank you :) Also, I keep thinking of your name as bear skin.

That was intended. Just a reminder that we humans have no fur, and that was a bad choice of Evolution in the game context. I wished so hardly you continue on Coastal Highway...:ph34r:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BareSkin said:

I wished so hardly you continue on Coastal Highway...:ph34r:

Yeah. Reading these logs there are often times where I wish she had taken another route or made a different decision because I know what there is to discover. But I am biting my tounge because I enjoy seeing the decisions @tulkawen makes without any prior knowledge. And I totally understand the desire to take a newly discovered rope and climb down into the ravine, because I did exactly the same. I’m looking forward to the next instalment of the adventure.

• Upvote 1

Serenity Really? I actually tried climbing it, but without success. I guess my survivor had the slippery shoes on.

Mixxut Those days are the best, I know from other games when I get excited about seeing newbies sharing their adventures.

Bare I'm pretty sure humans used to be hairier in the past. The clothes must have let us lose all that fur. ;)

Day 21

- this tea didn't really reduce the fatigue, just made me warmer and better rested

- the rope is visible from the tree bridge. it stretches very far down. Along the steep slope there is something that looks like a ledge

- climbing down slowly and cautiously until the ledge. how do I get onto it? erk! the arrows right/left aren't working, spinning the camera isn't working either... uh oh my grip isn't getting better... clicked on the ledge... phew!

- continued the climb after recovering stamina

- there are four trees resting against a red wagon at the bottom, I wander if there is an overturned entrance. climbed one of those trees and fell off,  I don't think the transition is possible and now I'm stuck between the tress and the wagon

- struggling to free myself gains me two sprains, which for some awkward reason allows me to leap over the tree with this weird hobble

- the yellow wagon is luckier and has 6 painkillers, thank you! I want those

- the floor is slanted, in case I need to camp here at night, I try placing a fire, it allows me

- wooohooo! there is a nice yellow box. it has a flare gun and three flares! wowzi!! I've never had one of these before! It looks dangerous

- then again if this place gives a flare gun who knows what lurks in this twisted narrow passage... something big furry and ravenous I bet

- get out of the wagon and move along holding the flare gun out, it annoys me since I pull the trigger every time I gather cattails and I put it away

- so far the only fluffy critters I find are deer and bunnies

- the ravine is a small place, it leads to a dead end and a cave at the tip

- uh oh... someone must live there... pull out the flare gun again and advance in step by step... knock knock? nobody's home, though not a fact they won't come back

- wow! there is a bed made out of the white branches! I've never seen one of these before!. it's not as warm as the bedroll but I will sleep in it anyway!

- skinned the deer at the entrance and chopped up two fir limbs just in case it gets cold though the cave is fairly deep

Night 21

- the two deer chunks are large and juicy, nearly 2kg

- built a luxury fire, 10h of worth, and rested

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tulkawen said:

I actually tried climbing it, but without success. I guess my survivor had the slippery shoes on.

You need to climb up at a specific point on the right side. Doesn't just work anywhere. It's not immediately obvious that you can get up there. There are many places where you can get up or down steep slopes in ways the developers probably didn't always intent.

You don't need to use ledges to climb down ropes. Only to climb up

Edited by Serenity
  • Upvote 1

Guest jeffpeng
2 hours ago, Serenity said:

You don't need to use ledges to climb down ropes. Only to climb up

Technically you -can- slip even when going down a rope. You just have to be really exhausted in the first place.

Day 22

- health perfect, weather perfect, loot taken care of

- upon reaching the red wagon I question whether I should use the stim taken from frozen adventurer right at the bottom of this rope. if this item was placed here, maybe it's necessary to make it back up

- why do I have 15 charcoal? drop

- I'm going to check what happens without the stim

- nothing with a proper rest and the ledge

- skinned a deer at the top. this deer has a broken arrow embedded in him

- returned to the cave to cook the deer and boil water

- ate a small deer piece and tried reading, interrupted too hungry, tried cattail and read an hour, the next hour interrupted again, too tired

- you just hate reading don't you, frozen brain, you'll turn into a drooling zombie soon if you don't stimulate your brain cells, oh just sleep

I have given a shot to another Loper game. It was pretty pathetic and educational. :P

Loper Game 2

- a greyish sea going shhhh and ice floes right in front of me, island steep rocks at the back

- this desolation point matches my status fairly well, I am pretty desolate

- over this rocky island, stuck in the middle of frozen sea, there is a bridge and a shore

- something is sticking out of the snow under the bridge too

- sure hope there are no holes in this ice

- the thing under the bridge is a truck that had taken a nose dive and a prybar wedged into snow next to a driver

- that's a pretty good find even if I am freezing

- what's this low sound? it's not a bear, it keeps coming up

- checked the frozen guy, thanks for nothing; this sound again... I don't see anything... I should be leaving

- crunch crunch I begin walking away... swiftest stomping sound

- BANG!!!

- aw! ow! agh!! blergh! yowch!!! OOOWWW!!!

- did anybody catch the number of that locomotive?

- let me just take my time collecting my trampled bones to get up.... while that thing might come back... owww! that smarts!!

- 120 hours on my poorest ribs?! and where am I suppose to find bandages or painkillers

- hobbling across the ice towards some ship and sulking... there is a lighthouse, but the shore looks steep, it seems I'd need to climb the bank to get there and that moose took that route after playing masseuse

- man that wasn't fair, I couldn't have seen him hiding on that bridge... he wasn't too lazy either to run all the way around to get me

- finally reached the ship

- it has the epic loot of one bandage in the medkit and a can of peaches. this giant tin can with many rooms has next to nothing... you could have at least given me two bandages

- I would admire this very awesome forge, but I'm freezing and it's not doing my banged up health any favours

- there is a bunch of coal that's useless without the matches. you call yourself a forge? not a single match

- so cold sooo cold... there is a bed... booo... it's only a couple of miserly degrees too cold to sleep in it

- disembarked the ship... there is a yard in the distance... ice and ice and a yard far out of reach... hobbling and fading into the long dark

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tulkawen said:

Loper Game 2

My last Interloper was on this map (only), believe it or not I have never ever encountered any wildlife near this bridge (with the truck). Must be new since the last update.

2 hours ago, tulkawen said:

Loper game. It was pretty pathetic and educational. :P

Good definition! You always feel pathetic on Interloper, that's the whole point of this mode :D

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, BareSkin said:

My last Interloper was on this map (only), believe it or not I have never ever encountered any wildlife near this bridge (with the truck). Must be new since the last update.

I'm the first on discovery channel to let everyone know about a moose that lives on that bridge now as well as to set the long dark record on being trampled by a moose within the first game hour, that's probably the fastest ever. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Best and snowy wishes from Canada! :D

I admit to having some curiosity about the area where the wolf made me turn back in the earlier episode, thus, I've created a survivor to check this area. It actually wasn't long, but I did get to learn what he was guarding.

Game 6 - (Broken Railroad, Voyager) Newbie Voyager

Day 1

- Whelp! This IS super convenient! I have crash landed inside a nifty barn filled with goodies! Providence must really like me. There sure are big holes in the roof. It must have been me that made them.

- As nice as this barn is, it's rather cold. I move very much quickly and find four pairs of gloves. Err... goody, but I could use some underpants.

- Everything inside is made of board and metal. A hacksaw is conveniently tucked in one of the darker corners. A lantern sure would be useful for peeking into these corners. Nope.

- Found a light green jacket. Jacket's still a jacket! There are several green lockers that require a prybar. I bet they have good clothes!

- Prybar? prybar? PPRRRYBBARRR?? Nope. Even crawled underneath one of the trucks.

- Found a door that leads to a cool outside office. The office is both cool and cool. The barn is warmer. No prybar there, but some rifle ammo... without the rifle part. Maybe I can throw bullets at the bears.

- I got a nice maple leaf hat. One thing this place has is a lot of newspapers. I guess I won't get bored enough to need a rope I found on a shelf. That rope must be useful for very unsuccessful survivors.

- There are a few trucks parked outside and a guardsman shed. Prybar?? Matches are also good.

- This is a bit poop. The barn temperature is -2. If only I had a couple of more clothing items.

- Made fire in a barrel inside the barn. Stupid hypoth trying to choke me. Busted up a couple of green crates. I have this nifty tin can for boiling water.

- It's getting dark. I have a flashlight without the battery as the only light source. Before it gets too dark to move, I head for a bed discovered in one of the nooks.

Night 1

- Woke up fully rested in complete darkness. Tore up all those gloves. Bumped my shin into a metal chair. Owh! This gives cloth and metal. It's too dark to tear it apart with my nice hacksaw. Repair clothes? It's too dark to do that too.

- Mumble grumble. Bump around the office looking for something to bust that's dark-bustable long enough to get tired for 1 more hour of sleep.

- Woke up fully rested again. Can't see the furniture outlines yet, but I can repair stuff now. The maple hat is in pretty bad condition. Tarnation! Three failed attempts on the hat! Got it done finally. At least it gets repaired fully. Fixed a blue sweater too to a decent condition with the last cloth.

Day 2

- I need to leave this area and search for a prybar and more clothes to be comfortable. Anything defensive wouldn't hurt either. I don't even have a flare.

- Awwwwoooooo!! Ok this isn't a blizzard, 9/10 close to one.

- Busted up three green crates and found a bit of food and a whetstone at the expense of gaining more hypoth risk. sigh

- Back to the barrel! Set my trusty old can to boil water while looking around.

- Very nice, there is a workbench. I heart that. Dropped my only feather and metal into the drawer. Set a toolbox atop of the worktable.

- Oh bummer. I'm a notch too far from the barrel range to break anything apart while warming up and the worktable is also one step off. sigh

- Heated up tomato soup and read a hunting book for two hours.

- Picked up a torch and headed back to the bedroom. There is that metal chair I've laid my eyes on yesterday. It allows me to start cutting it, but I get interrupted as it's too dark. I wander if that was a waste or the partial credit will count. Two and a half hours is a lot of time I could have taken a chunk out of.

Night 2

- Oh great woke up fully rested in the dark again. There is a metal bucket in the corner which I bust up.

- It gets a bit lighter while I do that enough to navigate slowly. Found a rug and tore it up as well.

Day 3

- I'm going to explore. The snow is falling in big flakes, it's somewhat cold. A path is running up where the crows are cawing.

- Thanks for nothing frozen guy. Keep going up and reach a yellow wagon with a truck parked beside it. Hey, I got a flare.

- Whoa! That's a deep canyon and the broken bridge! Backtrack along the tracks. Interesting, it seems I made a circle. There is another truck to visit and a path downhill to my barn. A wolf is hanging out right at the center of the yard.

- Another wolf howls further along the railway. I go back towards the yellow wagon and take a path down at the intersection.

- hm... Some wooden railing. That's not the way I came. Reached a frozen river. Don't see wolves from the top of the rock. Following the riverbed along the bank to an uprooted tree.

- The river widens into a shallow lake with cattails growing around it. A wooden platform is on the shore and two wolves hanging around it. Not going that way.

- Try sneaking along the mountainside and nearly come nose to nose with a bear. Full reverse! Going to sneak past those wolves after all.

- All this sneaking leads me into a cave that has a frozen guy with a knife.

- This is unholy! Look at my health! Why in blazes did it take such a beating to be down to 20%??

- This area is a hole where health drops fast and doesn't recover.

- Built a fire, ate and drank. Slept an hour. Still didn't cure hypoth. Added a cedar log found in the cave and reclaimed wood, ate cattails and slept another hour. Health improved just by 1% this really sucks

- It's not like I'm made out of firewood. I should get going. Picked up a torch and crept on top of the rocks. There is a wolf nearby luckily heading away to the other shore. I'm hearing some nasty howls.

- Another wolf pops up right under the rock I'm standing on. Maybe the torch I am holding is keeping them away because they are very close and not taking interest.

- When I almost leap down, another wolf pops up. Whoa! I almost jumped into his mouth. Waiting for the trio to cross the river and get away from me. They aren't as far as I'd like, but I suspect the first one might turn and start heading this way.

- It's an unpleasant jolt jumping from the rocks. Turning a corner I spot a wooden bridge. Nice.

- Wow! There is a fence! Is this way blocked? I really don't want to go back to those wolves. Oh fun! There is a gate. I close it behind me. haha See ya suckers!

- The snow corridor is less dangerous. I keep picking up twigs. The tunnel leads me to another tree bridge and a cave in front of which there is a dead deer. Very nice. Supper for me, but not now.

- I want to take advantage of the good weather. The snow stopped, it's clear and not horrendously cold. I duck underneath an overarching tree. There is another corridor behind it.

- I keep picking up twigs and tear up a couple of branches. Finally, I find two birch saplings and a frozen guy who has a nice sweater. Great. I should head back to the cave.

- Got there where the sun began setting and hypoth risk nibbled a little bit on my heels.

- I do have this recently found knife. Began skinning the deer WHEN.... how the snowdrift did I lose over 20% health in 1h???

You have faded into the Long Dark.

I found this area to be the most predator infested and hardest so far. ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi guys! I hope you're still having delicious Christmas and got lots of gifts, including in your Loper games! :D

Day 23

- this fog is crazy, i'm going to stuff reading into my brain whether it wants it or not

- finished reading my fishing book and read half of the hunting book found in the yellow wagon in the canyon, then rested

- the weather cleared up, i got moving, left the rope behind after some hesitation

- it's a long walk, the wind has gotten quite strong, i hope it doesn't blow me off this huge briiiiiiiii.... just kding

- reached the trailer and built a fire, whoops i forgot my can, still have a big pot

- finished the hunting book while the water boiled

Day 24

- I want to explore the road where I got wrecked by a wolf. Never used a flare gun before and require a victim person. Since that wolf is already a pig, I'll just add guinea to that title.

- Blizzzzaaarrrddd! I'm so bored. Tore up a bunch of stuff and a pillow for cloth. I like pillows. Why can't I put one on the bed instead and get +1 warmth bonus. Nothing to do but pass time. Past mid-day the blizzard goes away.

- All right! Rambo is out! Ok where is that wolfie? Can't seem to find him. Reached another trailer. I think the wolf was defending this spot the last time.

- Gathered sticks and built a quick fire for water.

Day 25

- nice fog for not exploring, set up a fire on the doorstep and grabbed more branches while the water boiled

- tore up two pillows and a bedroll in the trailer, then it got brighter

- the wide path steeped down into the frozen sea

- at the stop signed checked for wolf traffic before crossing the road

- the sea is vast, littered with fishing cabins and various islands; the cottages are plentiful along the shore

- checked one of the trailers and then had a short walk along the log platforms branching out across the ice

- left a deer carcass alone since a wolf nearby was going to stinky pin me, plus I want to use the weather to explore

- one of the islands is quite large and has a big house on top

- stopped at a couple of fishing huts along the way

- slow down! there is a bear circling the bank, gave him a respective berth and climbed the island from the other side

- there is an illusion in play, the island looks closer than it is, it got dark by the time I reached the cabin, thus I stop for the night

Edited by tulkawen
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 3

Day 26

- raided the cabin or should I call it the mansion since it's big and cozy

- while the cabin is on top of the island, the hill is rather large and blocks what goes on along the line of snow and ice around the island

- when it became visible, i saw a wolf, the wolf also saw me and hurried to dinner

- hid back in the cabin and ripped apart some military boots, my pack sure is heavy, minus 2kg is helpful

- poke outside... Rrrrooarr!!! eep! bear! Welcome to the Hotel California, you may check in any time you like but you may never leave

- repaired inner jacket and checked clothes, found a missed medicine cabinet

- owh this weather! snow and windy enough to blow you across the ice, guess i'm staying, good thing the toilet has water and i've got plenty of food

- actually i'll have this pop soon to expire too and rest

Day 27

- ima getting off this island at the brink of dawn

- there is a house on the bank across, that's where I'll go

- the sky and snow are pink as I hurry to put distance between me and the island

- on the way to the first fishing hut I hear a mighty roar; turning around I spot a wolf running like his tail's on fire, i guess he made the bear mad

- the clear weather didn't last an hour, snow began falling before I reached the first fishing hut

- at the second door-less hut the snow slashes like a heavily slanted curtain, at least the wind is not hitting me in the face

- reached the shore house in time and this was most welcome

- it's big and has a fireplace, which I fired up to boil water, discovered another good pot in the kitchen and added it instead of the can

- a set of yellow earmuffs is stashed on one of the shelves; grand

- my pack is super duper heavy, cooked five cups of coffee found in the kitchen

- awoooo awooooo am I glad to be off that island in this cozy place, well, almost cozy hence the bedroom has a dead body right next to the bed, I can't say I enjoy sleeping in the same room as the corpses

- a bit reluctantly placed extra items into a bedroom closet, i think I'm going to explore around this house tomorrow and then return

Leaving the island at dawn.

3OjW1aW.png

Edited by tulkawen
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Guest jeffpeng
6 hours ago, tulkawen said:

Welcome to the Hotel California, you may check in any time you like but you may never leave

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty wolves ... she calls 'friends'.