Hello, everyone!

Mroz4k

Hello, community! My handle is Mroz4k, but if you would like to, you can call me Martin. 

Some of you might already know me. I have been a part of this community in the past. That was until the January of this year. As some of you might also remember, I was not a very nice person, especially back then. I was very rude to others. I dont have an excuse for my late behaviour - my life at the time was a complete mess, and I lashed out on others online to help my own frustration. It was wrong of me, I should have taken a vacation from the community instead, but I didnt.

If in the past I have offended you, I want you to know that I regret it. I am trully sorry for being so negative, rude and abusive. I hope we can move past it, and that you will forgive me my transgressions. If there is something you wish to tell me, please do so - you can send me a private message and tell me. However bad that message can be, I value it because it will help me be a better person moving forward.

I would like to thank the Hinterland Staff for taking their time to look at my recent appeal, and for their benevolence and faith in me - it was a risk on their part to give me a second chance. I wish to live up to the promise, and be a positive and productive member of this community. My second thank you goes to the other community members who inspired me to be better then I was in the past.

For those who dont know me yet, I am 24 years old university student of economy, at the moment in my last year of Bachelor´s studies. TLD is by far my most favorite game of all time, and being a part of this community has always been very important to me. I enjoy sharing my ideas, and collaborating on ideas of others. I will not lie - if I disagree with any idea you might have, I will let you know - and I want you to do the same for me. But I will never again let my opinions cloud my judgement, I will not ridicule others for their views or ideas and will always remain respectful. There are people on these forums who have been an example to me in this regard.

I hope we will all be friends in time. I know a lot about these forums, too - so if you have any questions, shoot them in my Private messages - I will do my absolute best to answer them. I am always happy to help!

Have a good day, all of you. :-)

16 hours ago, Goodzilla said:

Hi Mroz4k and welcome back.

No need to say sorry to me, since I did not know you that time, and back here you already helped me in my mission to beat 24h in HR challenge.

Happy to help! :D and if I think of another way to help you speed it up, I will definitely let you know!

Good to see you back mate!

Now off to play Hopeless Rescue and cut down my P.B. as well.

Did you know it is perfectly possible to climb the last rope to the summit w/o coffee or stopping with a full stamina/energy bar?

Just don't stop climbing at all, no matter what, and you will make it....it will just be very very close.

Archived