Spooky stuff

Adam12341

Has anyone seen something suspicious or spooky? The skull in the fishing hut was cool, but I was really hoping that the developers would add like something scary to the 4DON like a yeti or Bigfoot running around, or sightings of them, or something like that. Any ideas on what spooky stuff the developers could add to 4DON? Or if anyone has seen anything? 

Another weird thing was when the sky suddenly got yellow for a few seconds and then it became very dark. Anyone else got that?

The only slightly weird thing that I've noticed so far is this: when I woke up after sleeping a few hours at the Misanthrope's Homestead, the windows were lighter, a bit like at the start of an aurora. But when I rushed outside, all was dark and the sky wasn't even clear.

6 hours ago, Khan_Drichthyes said:

I thought I heard a deep, demonic growl while inside Carter Dam.

god damn, I would piss myself ;D

Occasionally I think I hear a footstep, like the "crunching" in the deep snow, but that seems to be a bug of my own steps.. by which I mean I like to tell that to myself ;D

At one point I was walking towards the moon and the sky turned green around it... and then it passed. It might have been an awkward weather transition, not sure.

I think the dishes with candy bars that have been set in front of BURNED OUT HOUSES is a little creepy.

5 hours ago, DrOctopu5 said:

At one point I was walking towards the moon and the sky turned green around it... and then it passed. It might have been an awkward weather transition, not sure.

I think the dishes with candy bars that have been set in front of BURNED OUT HOUSES is a little creepy.

The sky went green for me too! 

Id occasionally hear howls, owls, amd loons.

@Jolan, Skeletal moose would be badass! It'd probably require a completely rebuilt model and rig, however. Demon bears and rabid rabits are great ideas too.

I bet something about moose will be done for Christmas. Would be funny if deer looked like Rudolph, or had christmas lights stuck in their antlers that glow and twinkle during the aurora.

7 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

Would be funny if deer looked like Rudolph, or had christmas lights stuck in their antlers that glow and twinkle during the aurora.

Since I've been killed by every moose I've tangled with.... funny is not probably how I'd describe it. :D 

I've seen several skulls. There was one on top of the mailbox at Pleasant Valley Farmstead. I've also experienced the orange and yellow sky. Having some sort of cryptid monster wandering each map would be great and terrifying.

I really hope they put Christmas lights in the moose antlers in December. That's one of the best suggestions I've heard. :P

On 10/29/2018 at 7:01 AM, MarrowStone said:

The sky went green for me too! 

Id occasionally hear howls, owls, amd loons.

I caught a shot just as it shifting away from green.

Wonder if there's still some sort of "clock" running that's suppressed during 4DON but we still catch a glimpse of the sky trying to change color at certain points? No idea.

(This would have been during "Day 2".)

screen_c0f6c9e1-6618-4c0e-9b03-1c8c6fc406a6_hi.png

Archived