Badge

hozz1235

5 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

I've completed my 2 hours RL time for day 1, but didn't see any badge notification?  Did anyone get anything besides having the countdown timer disappear?

I believe the first badge comes after 2 days of spending 2 hours RL in 4DON, so you are halfway there.  There is another badge for spending at least 2 hours RL in 4DON all four days too.

I'm curious whether the badges will give bonus(es) to new games, like the current badges, or whether they will be more symbolic badges of pride but no bonus. Anyone have any inside information regarding this?

44 minutes ago, Ape88 said:

Shoulda reread the info... There are two possible badges. One for surviving any two real life hours each of any two days of the event.  The other is for surviving 2 hours each  of all 4 days of the event.

I did but could of swore that I read, "Get 1st badge after surviving 2 RL hours in one day's event, then the 2nd badge for surviving 2 RL hours in all 4 day's events."  After reading again, I see my mistake.

I did get my badge tonight after putting in my 2hours. After my timer ended it was maybe a few more minutes before the badge dinged and showed up on the screen. I don't think the first day of the 4DON event counted towards the badge.  update: Actually you have to complete any two days, two hours per day to get the badge. If you survive all four day at two hours per day you get the second badge! Hope I can do this!

Archived